- Voice Recorder For Macbook Pro Download Mac
- Voice Recorder For Macbook Pro Downloads
- Voice Recorder For Macbook Pro Download Windows 10
Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality. Recorded voices are in standard AAC/MP4/M4A format. Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats. Voice recorder mac free download - Apowersoft Mac Audio Recorder, Aiseesoft Mac Screen Recorder, MorphVOX Mac Voice Changer, and many more programs. H.264 Pro Recorder is for the industry professional who needs professional encoding from SDI, HDMI, analog component / composite and balanced audio! H.264 Pro Recorder includes Blackmagic Design's powerful Media Express software for frame accurate capturing and encoding on Mac and Windows! Voice recorder mac free download - Apowersoft Mac Audio Recorder, Aiseesoft Mac Screen Recorder, MorphVOX Mac Voice Changer, and many more programs.
Voice Recorder For Macbook Pro Download Mac
Create a recording on Mac. With Voice Memos, use your Mac as a recording device. To create a recording, use the built-in microphone, a supported headset, or an external mic. You can listen to your Voice Memos recordings on any device where you’re signed into iCloud using the same Apple ID. See Set up iCloud. Open Voice Memos for me.
The MacBook Pro is Apple’s flagship when it comes to performance and elegance in the laptop market. But despite the high-end hardware, sometimes you will need it for small things like audio recordings. Listening to a speech that you are practicing, recording a university course that is too dense with information or your favorite online radio show are just a few instances. There are several ways to successfully record audio on MacBook Pro and we will go through some of the most reliable ones.
Simple Ways for Recording Audio with MacBook Pro
QuickTime is well known for its video and music playback capabilities. But most of Mac users don’t know it also provides some additional features like audio recording. Since it is the pre-install software on MacBook Pro, you can begin the recording task directly. For your reference, here are the steps to follow:
- Open the QuickTime Player which you can find in the “Applications” menu.
- Pull down the “File” menu and choose “New Audio Recording”.
- Click the red icon to begin the audio recording, then you will see the duration and size of recorded audio.
- Press the same button to stop your recording.
- Click “File” and then “Save”, giving a name to the new audio file.
That’s all it takes to record sound on MacBook Pro using QuickTime. However, you should keep in mind that there is an obvious disadvantage with this method. Bear in mind that QuickTime will only record voice from the default microphone. In case you want to record audio from soundcard, things will get a bit more complicated. You will need to install and configure Soundflower to record audio from other channels. In this case, if you want more flexibility, just check the methods below.
2. Apowersoft Audio Recorder for Mac
For the one who needs a more comprehensive audio recorder for MacBook Pro, Apowersoft Audio Recorder for Mac may be exactly what you need. This neat program is really easy to use and has a great variety when it comes to audio recording. It allows you to record online audio or radio streams from any website. It automatically identifies the songs from your recordings, along with the album and artist. What’s more, it can even detect and remove the silent sections from your recordings. The software makes updates frequently and highly compatible with the latest Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Download the software by clicking the above button and install it on your desktop.
- First select the “Audio source” (microphone for voice, system sound for streaming music, in-game sound, radio shows, or both).
- Play the audio on Mac or speak through mic, hit the “Record” button to start recording.
- If at any point you need to take a break, hit the “Pause/resume” button.
- Once you are finished, just press “Stop”, then the audio will be saved to “Library”.
Except record audio manually, this application allows you to make audio recording on MacBook Pro automatically when you are not around. With the built-in task scheduler, all you have to do is name the task and set the proper time intervals in which you want to record. Then, it will start to record audio at set time. Besides, you can convert files to a wide variety of formats and even do basic editing on your files with the inlaid “Audio Editor”.
If you don’t need too many options and just want to record audio on MacBook Pro in a smart way, Piezo is the way to go. This little app allows you to jump right in, without having to worry too much about technical aspects. Featuring a simple design and a really intuitive interface, Piezo is great for very simple recordings.
- After installing the app, launch it and select the audio source. There are lots of sources that you can choose such as: iTunes, Skype, Chrome, Spotify, microphone and etc.
- Click the gear icon and choose an output directory.
- Press the red record button to begin recording, and play the audio you wish to save.
- Later, press the record button again to end recording.
- Give a name to the recorded file.
That’s about it, this is as easy as you it can get. However, Piezo is designed for basic recordings, so there are quite a few limitations. You have a couple of quality settings, but the highest one can only record at 256 Kbps, which may not be enough for your expectations. You are also limited to the MP3 format, which means that you will need a converter to get a different format.
As you could see, recording audio is an easy task, but you may spend some time in choosing a helpful audio recorder for MacBook Pro. QuickTime is great for casual users, as it is free and accessible. Piezo is outstanding for people who want to get things done quickly and don’t need the highest quality in their recordings. However, if you intend to create quality content on a regular basis, Apowersoft Audio Recorder is your best choice.
Jul 18,2019 • Filed to: Record Audio • Proven solutions
Nowadays, internet provides people with convenience to share music, audio, videos, live streaming and radio stations for others to access and enjoy. And there are a number of free streaming audio recorder online software that allows you to record the streaming music directly on the website. But there might be this or that limitation for these audio recorder. So how to choose the best audio recorder? Here we will share with you the top 7 best free streaming audio recorder for Mac and Windows PC. Just choose any one to start recording music for free.
Part 1. Top 3 Free Streaming Audio Recorder for Mac
With iMusic, you will be able to record any audio played on your Mac and Windows PC. This software records audio without losing quality and saves recorded audio in MP3 and M4A format, which is widely used and supported by many kinds of portable devices. iMusic offers all the features you need to discover, download, record and even transfer music:
iMusic - Best Audio Recorder on Windows/Mac You Deserve to Own
- Built-in music library allows you search for music by genre, artist, top lists, etc.
- Allow users to download music from the built-in music library for totally free.
- Support downloading music from over 3000 music sites by copying and pasting.
- Record any song you need, if you can play the song, then you can record it.
- Get the information for downloaded and recorded songs automatically, including album, artist, genre, and cover.
- Transfer music between iTunes, Android phones, iPhone, iPod and iPad without any hassle.
How to Record Streaming Audio with iMusic
iMusic is compatible with macOS 10.5 or later, including macOS 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 EL Capitan and 10.10 Yosemite, and Windows 10. The initial thing is to download and install this streaming audio recorder software. Then you can follow the tutorial below to finish streaming audio recording.
To begin to download music, simply download and install iMusic on your computer. Lauch it and click the 'GET MUSIC tab'. From there, clickc the third tab 'RECORD'.
Why Choose iMusic Audio Recorder
What You Will Need:
Voice Recorder For Macbook Pro Downloads
A Computer; iMusic
Variable depending on the file size.
Voice Recorder For Macbook Pro Download Windows 10
Steps to Record Streaming Audio by iMusic
Step 1. Start Recording Audio Stream
Download and install the program on your computer. Launch it, click 'GET MUSIC' and navigate to 'RECORD'. Click the red Record button to start recording. Navigate to the stream audio that you want to download and play it. Audio Recorder will detect the sound and begin to recording it for you.
Step 2. Check the Recorded Songs
When the recording is finished, you can click the LIBRARY tab to access the files. The program will automatically tag songs with the information the software has detected, including album, artist, and cover. Double click on the music then you can play it with the inbuilt music player.
Apowersoft Audio Recorder
This free audio recorder for Mac can record any sound your computer produces. It has both Mac and Windows version. Apowersoft Audio Recorder can also produce output files in several formats such as AAC, MP3, etc. This tool not only works as an exceptional audio recorder, but also serves the purpose of free audio editing software, CD burner/ripper and audio converter. Just get this audio recorder for free to enjoy your lovely music.
However, it limits its users to 128 kbps recordings, which is on the low end of acceptable audio quality. And it only allows its users record audio in a maximum of 3 minutes and it can only download one track at a time.
Free Sound Recorder
As the name indicates, this free computer audio recorder is a completely free to use streaming audio recorder. Without spending a dime you will be able to record music from your sound card. This software only has a Windows version and is not available for Linux and Mac. This Free Sound Recorder produces output audio files in several different formats, like OGG, MP3, etc.
Part 2. Top 4 Free Streaming Audio Recorder for Windows 10
If you want to record audio on Windows PC, we recommend you to use iMuisc. This audio recorder is easy-to-use and allows you to record music from any sites and audio applications. It can detect the music you are playing and enables you to record the music in only 1 click. It works with a virtual sound card so you will get the audio file in 100% original quality.
What's more, you can customize the output audio and set the format as MP3 or M4A. You can also make ringtones with the recorded music. The recorded music will be saved to iTunes library, letting you transfer them to your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android phones, creating car playlists and burning to CDs, etc.
Audacity by the Audacity Developers Inc sits on the top echelon of audio recorders. A position it has earned itself over the years as a result of the multi-featured, easy-to-use interface that it spots. Being one of the most responsive software available today, Audacity has the capability of recording from directly from your laptop's microphone, line input or even via a USB/firewire. The developer also made it sensitive enough to be able to pick up sound from the general computer playback.
Even better, you could edit, enhance and convert clips recorded using this software to various other formats such MP3, WAV, FLAC etc.
- One of the most feature-rich audio-recorder programs available today.
- Has a built in easy to use, simplified platform.
- Doesn't support VST plugins. However, you can always download them separately.
- Some users have reported experiencing difficulty in installing the program on their machines especially after the latest Windows 8 update by Microsoft.
At just 283.3KB, Wavosaur is perhaps one of the most easily portable Windows streaming audio recorder software today. In spite of its small size, the program still manages to trump other mainstream application in terms of overall quality delivery. The platform is additionally easy to use, especially if you have some prior background in media recording. The feature-set might not be as rich as Audacity's, but you will still have everything you might expect from any decent audio recorder program.
- Very portable and easy to download or install.
- Reasonably feature-rich given its size and relatively easy user-interface.
- Don't expect premium applications' level of functionality here, but this is expected considering that it's a freeware.
- The developer is not known for being timely in releasing new updates for this program. You could be stuck with one dashboard for months.
If you need a decent multi-track recorder, mixer, and audio sequencer, then this free streaming audio recorder for Windows could easily fit your bill. Unlike the above two applications, Kristal Audio is designed as a modular system. The developer, however, has done a remarkable job in packing it with the majority of essential features such as VST effects, metronome control, and a performance meter.
- The mixer window has 16 'wavers' meaning it has the capacity to recording 16 tracks and manipulating them at-a-go.
- Being a modular system, some users have complained in it being comparatively difficult to use.
- Does not support saving of the recordings to traditional or popular formats such as MP3.