From Trials in Tainted Space Wiki Jump to: navigation, search While playing TiTS, a 'bad end' is an event that occurs where the story branches off from its intended course and leads to a non-playable situation, thus ending the game for the player. Trials in Tainted Space is an erotic, ultimately customizable, textual adventure game. It's a game as much about changing your character and those you meet as it is about exploration and adventure. You play as personalized character bent on making his or her fortune among the stars, starting out with only the ship left behind by a deceased father. Trials in Tainted Space takes the gloves off. We've gone from a planet to a galaxy, removing what little restrictions there were in regards to creature design. The first screen of Trials in Tainted Space (TiTS) is the character creation page with a selection of race options.
- A game about birds, bees, flowers and trees. Disclaimer - this game is still in development Tales of Androgyny.
- You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session. To refresh your session.
You must be 18+ to view this content
Tales of Androgyny may contain content you must be 18+ to view.
Are you 18 years of age or older?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
[Disclaimer - this game is still in development]
Tales of Androgyny
Hi there! This is a lewd/erotic/adult/pornographic game featuring characters with androgynous features, some male, some female, some... slime? You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal, and you do lewd things with guys, gals, monster guys, monster gals, and... slimes? It's a stance-based RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious number of phallus(es? odes?) written, drawn, and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer - making in all, two! It's a custom built game using libgdx.
If you like feminine characters with dongs, you've come to the right place. However, this game has very few hermaphroditic characters.
We're currently in an alpha release phase, so the major systems are done and we're mostly adding new features and content.
We also stream development of this game at https://picarto.tv/majaliswrite and art asset creation https://picarto.tv/majalis at regular intervals, so follow us there if you want to chat, ask questions, or watch the development process.
Some game features (not all currently implemented):
- Animated combat sprites for characters and enemies
- Animations and CG-style sets for out of battle lewd scenes
- A story mode as well as a free-form play mode
- Light WRPG-style character customization
- Challenges and lewd achievements
If you want to support the development of this game, we do have a regularly updated Patreon page with the latest builds, along with unrelated artwork and erotica.
Current version: Version: 0.3.03.0 (Patreon: 0.3.04.0)
|Updated||12 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Tags||Adult, Character Customization, Erotic, Fantasy, JRPG, LGBT, libGDX, Perma Death, Roguelike, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Homepage, Patreon, Twitter, Source code|
Download the .rar file, extract it into a folder, and click the executable for your chosen platform and you should be good to go! For Android, load the .apk file onto your device and you can open it - may need to use a file browser app.
- New public build, v0.3.03.0!12 days ago
- New public build, v0.3.01.0!73 days ago
- New public build, v0.2.27.0!Sep 01, 2020
- New public build, v0.2.25.0!Jul 01, 2020
|The Milodan War Lion|
The Milodan War Lion is an elite and rare enemy that appears hunting in the Korg’ii Hold in The Siege of the Korg’ii Hold Quest.
At what must be close to eight feet tall, the war-lion is a truly gigantic example of a milodan. Every inch of him is covered in either combat armor or bulging muscle, and on his back rests what you presume to be extra ammunition for the massive gun in his right hand. An automatic energy weapon with three barrels, you can’t afford to ignore where he’s aiming it for even a second. In his other hand, he holds an energy sword with an edge that sends sparks arcing off it whenever he holds down the trigger.'
'He also has grenades at his disposal, strapped across his back where you can’t get a good shot at them.'
History/Personality/Information of Note
The Milodan War Lion is a member of a Tribe of Milodans who for generations have tried and failed to subjugate the Korgonne of Ula's tribe. Conflicts rose to a boiling point leading to Ula’s Father hiding his people away in a well concealed and nigh impenetrable citadel. Recently however, one of the Priestesses of his tribe was reached out to by Pyrite Industries and has successfully managed to arm all of her tribes warriors with alien weapons, gadgets, and drugs to help find the hold and lay a dangerously powerful Siege that the Korgonne will have no chance of surviving.
This particular warrior is extremely adept at using alien weaponry and gadgets, taking on a Mercenary fighting style in addition to already being super humanly strong.
The first time the player will encounter this enemy will most likely be in Nenne's pharmacy shop where one in particular has taken the shops proprietor as a personal sex slave and is attempting to pilfer additional drugs. Defeating him will free Nenne and increase your score by 10. Defeating this enemy while he doesn’t have a hostage increases score by 3. Fleeing from this enemy decreases score by 10.
Similar to the Milodan Infiltrator, the Milodan War Lion’s moves are dependent on how high his health and energy is with the lower his health, the more powerful his moves become. He wields a Shock Blade, Basic Shield generator, and a modified version Laser Pistol that does about trice as much damage as it should with about as much accuracy as a Laser Carbine. Unlike the Infiltrator, many of his moves can be countered if the player has high Physique and a Melee weapon that isn’t a fist or knife. So maybe don’t spam the 'shoot' button and hope for the best.
- Disarmed Boxing - Because you have disarmed him, the Milodan War Lion must resort to using his claws
- Requires the Milodan has been disarmed
- Overhand Strike - The War Lion performs an overhead slash with his sword and as the player evades he fires his gun.
- With high Reflexes, players can evade the sword, halving damage
- With high Physique and a decent melee weapon, players can block the sword, and interrupt the attack
- Side Strike - The War Lion relentlessly attempts to slash you, pushing you into a corner before leaping back and shooting you repeatedly.
- With high Reflexes, the player can evade the attack and nullify damage
- With high Reflexes and Physique, the player can dodge him and deliver a jawbreaking knuckle sandwich, reflecting the damage back to the Lion.
- Indiscriminate Blast - The War Lion fires his ranged weapon, annihilating everyone in the general area.
- Grenade - The War Lion hurls a fragmentation grenade from his bandolier.
- Requires the War Lion hasn’t used Bandolier Bomb
- Same as the Smuggler skill.
- Chance to Stun
- Bandolier Bomb - An increasingly desperate War Lion will activate all the grenades on his Bandolier and hurl it at you.
- Requires low health
- Deals unavoidable damage to all fighters including himself
- Chance to stun
- Disables the Grenade ability
- Requires low health
- Trigger Tape - The War Lion will enter a zen-like Berserker state and will continuously fire his weapon, dealing damage every turn
- Requires critically low health and for the War Lion to not be disarmed.
- The PC might take damage while attempting melee attacks
- Final Edge - The War Lion will enter a zen-like Berserker state and will rush the player while endlessly swinging his sword.
- The PC might take damage while attempting ranged attacks
- 25% immunity to drug and tease attacks
- 50% weakness to pheromone attacks
- 100% immunity to freezing attacks
- 75% immunity to electric attacks
- 50% weakness to burning attacks
The War Lion’s preferences are random.
The Milodan War Lion will drop either a Healing Poultice or a Pyrite-Issued Stimpen.
- Conquest - The War Lion will inject the player with aphrodisiac before forcing them to suck him and then he fucks them.
- Lose to the Milodan War Lion.
- Variations based on height and whether or not you are a taur.
- Merges into a .
- Lose to the Milodan War Lion.
- Face Fuck - Ram your [pc.cock] down his throat until you’re satisfied.
- Requires a penis that fits.
- Ride Face - Plant your pussy on his face and ride him until he satisfies you.
- Requires a vagina.
Trials In Tainted Space Bad Ends Pastebin
- Fuck Ass - Fuck his ass.
- Requires a penis that fits.
- Use Hands - Not even your enemies deserve to have blue balls.
- Don’t - Don’t help him get off. He deserves blue balls.
- Ride Cock - Ride this big boys dick anally or vaginally.
- Requires a vagina or ass with great enough capacity.
- Suck Cock - Suck the war-lion’s cock.
- No requirements.