Forgotten Dungeons is a mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that adds 21 new radiant-quest enabled dungeons in the world of Skyrim.
5. Craft low-level gear to fill gaps
The Forgotten City Skyrim Guide
When playing with a new character, you might not have found enough armor pieces to ensure you are completely covered. Armor pieces between levels 1-14 can be crafted immediately and require no Skill Points be spent.
- The Forgotten City is a lore-friendly expansion to Skyrim offering a unique gameplay experience: a murder mystery investigation set in an ancient underground city. It has a dark, non-linear story in which you'll explore the city and its many secrets, interrogate suspects, fight new enemies, and even travel back and forwards in time.
- Walkthrough You'll find Darkfall Cave in the northwestern part of Skyrim, south of Volkihar Keep. Inside, after taking a swim (#1), you'll meet Knight-Paladin Gelebor (#3), who will welcome you to what remains of the Great Chantry of Auriel. Gelebor will have a strange request for you.
To get started, harvest some resources in the wild and find a crafting station. As you craft, you'll even improve your skills!
6. Hit them hard to gain resources
If you're having trouble maintaining resources (Magicka or Stamina), try and make use of Heavy Attacks as part of your regular combat rotation. Not only will you do a large amount of damage, you'll also regenerate some of your resources (Magicka if attacking with a staff, or Stamina if attacking with a bow, sword, axe, dagger, or mace.)
7. Upgrade your Bank and Inventory space
Skyrim Forgotten Dungeons Walkthrough Quest
You will find a lot of items during your adventures in Tamriel, so your Bank and Inventory space might be at a premium. To ensure you have enough space for all of your hard-earned loot, talk to a Banker to upgrade your Bank space and a Pack Merchant to upgrade your Inventory. Upgrading Bank and Inventory space will cost gold.