- Adds the ability to passcode-protect notes containing personal data in Notes
- Adds the ability to sort notes alphabetically, by date created, or date modified in Notes
- Adds the ability to import Evernote files into Notes
- Adds support for sharing Live Photos between iOS and OS X via AirDrop and Messages
- Addresses an issue that may cause RAW images to open slowly in Photos
- Adds the ability for iBooks to store PDFs in iCloud, making them available across all your devices
- Fixes an issue that prevented loading Twitter t.co links in Safari
- Fixes an issue that prevented the VIPs mailbox from working with Gmail accounts
- Fixes an issue that caused USB audio devices to disconnect
- Improves the compatibility and reliability of Apple USB-C Multiport Adapters
Make the most of your screen with Split View.
Mac users interested in Free microsoft office for mac 10.6 generally download: Microsoft Excel 16.41 Free. Microsoft Excel helps you store, organize and process. The early bugs were related to Snow Leopard updates, they just affected Pages. It was font issues & was 'cured' by using the combo updaters. So, even if you're using Snow Leopard 10.6.8, it would be worth running the combo updater you can download from this page, especially if you're having issues.
- Focus on two apps at once – neatly arranged side by side — in full screen without distractions.
Take control of your desktop with Mission Control.
- View all your open windows in a single layer with no overlap, so you can instantly find that window you’re looking for.
- Create a new desktop space easily by dragging a window to the top of your screen.
Smarter search in Spotlight.
- Search for weather, stocks, sports, web video, and transit information right in Spotlight.
- Use your own words to search for files on your Mac, like “Documents I edited yesterday.”
- Resize the Spotlight window and move it anywhere on the screen.
Handy improvements in Mail.
- Use your trackpad to manage your inbox with a swipe, just like on iPhone. Swipe right to mark as read or unread, or swipe left to delete.
- Mail automatically suggests contacts and events from your messages to help you keep your Contacts and Calendar organized.
- An improved full-screen view lets you switch between your inbox and your draft email messages.
A simple and powerful all-new Notes app.
- Format your notes with titles, paragraph headings, bullets, numbers, and checklists.
- Save rich content like photos, videos, documents, PDFs, web links, and map locations.
- Easily search and browse the content from all your notes in the Attachments Browser.
- Add content to a note directly from other OS X apps using the Share menu.
- Create notes on your Mac and they’ll automatically sync to your iOS devices using iCloud.
New ways to organize and enhance your images in Photos.
- Photos automatically organizes your library and helps you edit like a pro with simple and powerful editing tools.
- Access your library on all your devices with iCloud Photo Library.
- Add or edit location data, and batch change titles, descriptions, and keywords.
- Sort your albums and the photos in them by date, title, and more.
- Use third-party editing extensions to take your photo editing to the next level.
Better surfing in Safari.
- Keep your favorite websites open, up to date, and easily accessible with Pinned Sites.
- Choose a font and theme for Reader, including Sepia and Night themes.
- Mute web page audio from the Smart Search field.
Maps, now with Transit view.
- See transit lines and stations for select cities, including subway, train, bus, and ferry routes.
- Plan your trip based on when you want to leave or arrive.
- Research your trip on your Mac and share it to your iPhone or iPad for use on the go.
- Designed for Retina displays, beautiful system font San Francisco is crisp, clear and space efficient.
- PingFang (苹方), the new Chinese system font, is designed for crisp readability in both Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Hiragana Sans, the Japanese system font, now features additional weights.
- Four new Japanese fonts let you add a personal touch to documents and presentations.
Improved input methods for Chinese and Japanese.
- Type Chinese more quickly with an improved character prediction engine and a smarter candidate window.
- Write multiple Chinese characters using the trackpad and the new, roomier Trackpad window.
- Live conversion automatically transforms Hiragana into written Japanese as you type.
Faster graphics with Metal.
- Enjoy faster, more efficient system-level graphics rendering.
- Experience a richer, more immersive gaming experience.
- Create content more quickly with accelerated high-performance apps.
Snappier performance for everyday tasks.
- Launch apps and switch between them more quickly.
- Access email and render PDFs more quickly.
Popular apps in Operating Systems
Mac OS X El Capitan: Being the 12th major release of macOS, Mac OS X El Capitan belongs to the Macintosh-Unix family of OS. It was majorly released for server OS for Macintosh computers and Apple Inc.’s desktop. Being the successor of OS X Yosemite, it mainly focuses on stability, performance, and security. There is a history in its name. Mac OS El Capitan was given its name behind a type of rock formation that is found in the Yosemite National Park, focusing its predefined goals towards a refined edition of Yosemite. It was the final version that was released beneath the name OS X, its successor, Sierra, was given the name under Mac OS X due to the reason that OS X is now named Mac OS.
Mac OS El Capitan was released to manufacturing on 20th September 2015, almost three and a half years ago. Its latest version 10.11.6 (15G22010) was released on 9th July 2018, almost 7 months ago. It runs on the platform including x86-64. Mac OS El Capitan is preceded by OS X 10.10 Yosemite and it is succeeded by macOS 10.12 Sierra.
All Macintosh PCs that can run Mountain Lion, Mavericks, or Yosemite can run El Capitan in spite of the fact that not the majority of its highlights will take a shot at more seasoned PCs. For instance, Apple noticed that the recently accessible Metal API is accessible on “all Macs since 2012”.
The following computers can run mac OS el Capitan provided that they must have a ram of 2GB or more –
- MacBook: Late 2008 or newer
- MacBook Air: Late 2008 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2007 or newer
- Mac Mini: Early 2009 or newer
- iMac: Mid 2007 or newer
- Mac Pro: Early 2008 or newer
- Xserve: Early 2009
Of these PCs, the accompanying models were outfitted with 1GB RAM as the standard alternative on the base model when they were sent initially. They can possibly run OS X El Capitan in the event that they have at any rate 2GB of RAM-
- iMac: Mid 2007
- iMac: Early 2008
- Mac Mini: Early 2009
The accompanying PCs bolster highlights, for example, Handoff, Instant Hotspot, AirDrop between Mac PCs and iOS gadgets, just as the new Metal API:
- iMac: Late 2012 or newer
- MacBook: Early 2015 or newer
- MacBook Air: Mid 2012 or newer
- MacBook Pro: Mid 2012 or newer
- Mac Mini: Late 2012 or newer
- Mac Pro: Late 2013
The redesign differs in size contingent on which Apple Mac PC it is being introduced on, in many situations, it will require around 6 GB of plate space.
What is DMG File
DMG represents Disk picture document. It is much the same as the ISO record which keeps running on Windows yet it keeps running on Mac OS. DMG is area by a segment of optical stockpiling media. DMG record is utilized rather than an optical plate. It has .dmg augmentation. Past Disk Image File has .smi and .img augmentation which depends on New Disk Image Format (NDF). The present DMG document depends on Universal Disk Image Format (UDIF). Widespread Disk Image Format underpins Zlib, ADC, bzip2 pressure calculation. DMG record depends on figuring out however it’s documentation isn’t discharged by Apple Company. It is more secure than ISO record. Plate Image Files are distributed with a MIME kind of utilization which is known as x – apple circle picture. There are distinctive record frameworks inside circle picture.
What is ISO file
ISO document is the copy or file record that contains every one of the information of optical plate-like CD or DVD. It represents the International Standard Organization. It is utilized to duplicate the precise record in light of the fact that in typical duplicate, it needs header document yet in an ISO record, every one of the information including the header record is The ISO name is taken from ISO9660 on the grounds that this component is utilized in circles yet ISO record has UDF(ISO/IEC 13346) document framework is utilized which is generally utilized in DVDs and Blu-beam Disks. It accompanies .iso augmentation.
Installing Mac OS X El Capitan
The installation process of mac os el Capitan includes two methods. The first method is termed as an upgrade install, also known as the default method. The second method is known as a clean install.
Follow to below steps-
- Visit the Mac App Store.
- Locate the OS X El Capitan Page.
- Click the Download button.
- Follow the simple instructions to
- complete the upgrade.
- For users without broadband access, the upgrade is available at the local Apple store.
For a clean install, at first, you will need a bootable version of OS X El Capitan installer. After getting a bootable drive or device follow the steps to boot-
- Insert the device containing os X El Capitan installer.
- While holding down the option key, restart the system
- Select that particular device which contains the installer file.
- The system will start from the device containing the installer.
- Now, to erase the older version, click on disk utility and then click continue.
- After the start of disk utility, select the volume to erase and perform the further steps to format the selected drive.
Starting the installation process-
- With the startup volume deleted, you’re currently prepared to start the establishment of OS X El Capitan.
- In the OS X utility window, select Install OS X, and snap the Continue catch. The installer will begin, despite the fact that it might take a couple of minutes.
Performing clean installation
- In the install os window, click the continue button.
- Read the terms and condition and agree with them.
- Select the target disk and click on the install option.
- Type your administrator password and click OK.
- The installer will duplicate the needed files and then restart.
- The progress bar will show the time required.
- After the installation, the system will restart. Follow the further guided steps to setup mac OS X El Capitan.
Mac OS X El Capitan setup process-
- The Welcome screen shows, requesting that you select which nation your Mac will be utilized in. Make your choice from the rundown, and snap the Continue catch.
- Make your keyboard layout selection and press continue.
- The Transfer Information to This Mac window will show up. Here you can move existing information from a Mac, PC, or Time Machine reinforcement to the clean introduce of OS X El Capitan.
- Enable Location Services- By enabling this service, you are allowing the app to see the geographic location of your Mac.
- Select the further option from the drop-down menu.
- It’s up to you whether you have to enter an Apple Id or create a new one in the first step.
- After that, read the agreement and agree to it.
- Create a Computer Account choice will show. This is the head account, so make certain to take note of the username and password word you chose.
- The Select Your Time Zone window will show. You can choose your time zone by tapping on the world guide or pick the nearest city from a rundown of real urban areas around the globe. Make your choice, and snap Continue.
- The Diagnostics and Usage window will inquire as to whether you wish to send data to Apple and its designers about issues that may happen with your Mac or its applications. Make your determination, and snap Continue
The setup procedure is finished. After a couple of minutes, you’ll see the OS X El Capitan work area, which implies you’re prepared to begin investigating the perfect establishment of your new OS.
Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 ISO / DMG Files Direct Download - ISORIVER
Mac Os X 10.11 Download
Mac OS X El Capitan: Being the 12th major release of macOS, Mac OS X El Capitan belongs to the Macintosh-Unix family of OS. It was majorly released for server
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11
Mac 10.6 Update Free
Mac Os 10.11.6 Update
Application Category: OS