MiniTool Partition Wizard Free is a reliable and free disk partition software that allows you to manage hard disks and partitions, align SSD partition, check the file system, convert MBR to GPT, migrate the operating system to SSD, clone disk. Minitool Partition Wizard Invalid Configure File Promo Code For January 2021. 21 Coupons; Approx. $65 Average Savings RemedyDeals is your best source for Current and Upcoming Minitool Partition Wizard Invalid Configure File Coupons & Minitool Partition Wizard Invalid Configure File Discounts! We've listed the top Minitool Partition Wizard Invalid Configure File Coupons and Minitool Partition. MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6.0 Crack gives us some kind of utility. These can be use on hard disk inside the computer. We must setup partition on our hard drive when we install windows. With this app we can use this partition in a variety of ways. So, this way the way we can do the partition of the disk. มีใครใช้งาน MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition 9.1 คล่องๆบ้างครับ อยากขอคำปรึกษา เจอข้อมูล hard disk เก่าหมด แต่ ไม่สามารถกู้คืนได้ พอกดเสร็จหมด apply. MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 2021 Crack With Serial Keygen Win/Mac This advanced software can also immediately detect if there are bad sectors on the drive. Also, This is a useful overall disk optimizer tool.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 12.3 Crack Incl Torrent Edition Full Version2MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 2021 Crack With Serial Keygen [Win/Mac]
MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 12.3 Crackis a partition management tool for hard drives. It is developed by MiniTool solutions. It is an application that is suitable for both home and business use. Also, it is a pro disk solution. Its reliability is backed by 40 million users worldwide. MiniTool is an efficient and safe disk solution for windows servers. It is leading disk management and data recovery software. This software is designed to maximize disk performance. Also, it helps you to create, format, and resize the partitions successfully. It is an adjustable disk converter between MBR and GPT disks. You can easily convert partitions between NTFS and FAT32. Using this advanced software, you can convert varying disk formats to basic without data loss. Also, you can carry out your disk conversions in a matter of a few clicks.
MiniTool partition wizard offers a variety of solutions for data recovery. The software can quickly find and recover lost data. The data-recovery feature just springs into action when you are struggling to recover your data. Also, you can now recover your lost and deleted files from damaged, formatted or inaccessible drives. The software offers the disk clone and system migration features. Also, these features are used to backup and upgrade your drive. Disk cloning is ideal for when you are forced to instantly back up your files. The system migration feature returns you to operate on the new disk after a while. This means that you don’t have to sit for hours, reinstalling operating systems and applications. As a comprehensive disk manager, this can measure the disk for its reading and writing speed, Verifies the files system integrity of a volume, and fixes local file systematic errors.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 2021 Crack With Serial Keygen [Win/Mac]
This advanced software can also immediately detect if there are bad sectors on the drive. Also, This is a useful overall disk optimizer tool. It is useful for backing up and updating your disk. The Windows built-in disk management does a satisfying job at managing the PC partitions. Also, if you desire deeper and more enhanced management of your PC hard drive, the MiniTool is your ideal application. It offers a variety of features that you are not likely to find anywhere else. Also, it has all different comprehensive functions. It fully supports the mainstream file systems like NTFS, exFAT, etc. Also, it offers support to GPS partitions. The software is a full features partition manager. Furthermore, it offers to resize, merge, extend, move, create, split, convert, copy, recover, explore, Hide, and Unhide server and non-server partitions and much more.
This software is an all-in-one full-scale hard drive and partition manager. Also, it is a highly competent toolkit. The experienced users will have close to no difficulty using this software. The simple interface makes it not too challenging for novice users as well. It has a fairly basic interface with all the basic functions arranged inaccessible and easy to understand controls. Also, the software is dynamic and deficient and allows you to enable a lot of new features. Furthermore, it offers the following optimizing features to resize, merge, extend, move, create, split, convert, copy, recover, explore, Hide, and Unhide server and non-server partitions and much more. MiniTool is a pioneering technology. When it comes to partitioning, and recent improvements like disk copying and disk conversion. In this way, it is an even better option as compared to the other partitioning and managing software.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Key Features:
- Most home and home office users opt for this software.
- This is because with this software, redistributing had driven, and making conversions is simplified and made easy.
- MiniTool is an ideal software for business users.
- It gives double insurance to each operation.
- It is often used by even technicians to correct the errors in your hard drive.
- This software is using to provide customers with the most straight forward solutions to quickly fix various hard drive issues.
- Deleted file recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Lost partition recovery
- Damaged partition recovery
- Formatted partition recovery
- Digital Device recovery
- USB Flash drive recovery
- Memory card recovery
- Windows Dynamic disk volume recovery
- RAID recovery
- Load previous scan
- Recovery result
- WinPE Bootable Media builder
- Home version
- Business version
- Secures your data
- It prevents your data from getting lost
- Stretch partition
- Establish a partition tag
- Add annotation to partitions
- Assist the conversion of MBR disk to GPT disk
- Make use of disk space
- Moreover, recover partition that is lost a result of personal errors
- Supports working magnetic disc
- Generate volume and transfer quantity
- Research in-depth properties of a volume
- Erase the contents of a partition or alter the letters
- Agreements which install information
- By way of instance, the one which pushes of your frame
- It offers different capacities, has different features
- Pioneering software
- Assess the completeness of the document system at any moment
- Effortless handling of disk partitions
- Easy to use and understand
MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Serial Keys:
What’s New In MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 12.3?
- You can insert Japanese speech
- Also, You can copy walls
- Convert walls
- Resize walls
- Format files
- Move walls
- Delete files
- Optimize offline enrollment
- Bugfix for partition lost after conversion
How To Install MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician?
- Turn off Virus Guard or Windows Defender.
- Download MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Crack from given link below
- Install the software & do not run it.
- Run crack file.
- Finally, Enjoy
Also Download: CleanMyMac Crack
Windows Media Player is an easy-to-use multimedia file player that’s included in every Windows system. Users are used to playing videos and audios through Windows Media Player. However, problems may occur while you try to play multimedia files. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file is one of the popular errors. How to fix the problem yourself?
Quick Navigation :
Windows Media Player (WMP) has been the default media player in all Windows platforms for a long time until Microsoft uses the new Groove Music and Movies & TV apps to replace it in Windows 10. Though these apps are great, many people are still more comfortable using Windows Media Player. Luckily, the Windows Media Player is still included in Windows 10 and you can go to manually set it as the default app for your digital media (MiniTool offers many tricks and tips on how to manage Windows well and how to fix system problems, e.g. how to set default programs in Windows 10).
If you want to know more about how to install a custom version of Windows Media Player on Win10 or how to troubleshoot Windows Media Center issues, please read this page.
Windows Media Player Encountered a Problem While Playing the File
Now, let’s focus on the topic of this article: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.
I posted this in the audio section, but I got no responses, I really need to fix it, Sorry if any mods get super pissed but I've run out of ideas.
So I just started having this problem when I didn't have it yesterday, when I open a video that was working yesterday it just comes up with this error and doesn't play it, the video does play in VLC player, but without sound, it’s not the video file as I try it on my laptop and it works fine, it is an mp4 video, I have also tried playing sound mp3 files and they don't play either. Any ideas? Thanks guys.
Minitool Partition Wizard 9.1 Portable
- posted by SovietRob in the Windows SevenForums
In addition to the Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file error message, you can only see two buttons in the pop-up Windows Media Player prompt window: Close and Web Help (none of them can help you solve the problem directly).
This is an error message you may see when trying to play a multimedia file by using WMP. Many users have this problem in Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. The Windows Media Player cannot play the file error will prevent you from playing videos and audios in WMP successfully.
What’s the cause for this error? Can you fix Windows Media Player to play media files? Please find your answers in the following content.
The Windows Media Player won't play DVD issue has troubled many users, so we’d like to offer some useful tips on how to fix it properly.
What Are the Causes for Windows Media Player Not Working
Cause 1: Unsupported File Formats and Video Codecs
When you're trying to play AVI, WAV, MOV, etc. by using Windows Media Player, you will be disappointed. The WMP tool doesn’t support these file formats unless you install the corresponding codec files manually or convert the files to another format that’s supported by WMP.
You may receive the following error messages when the codecs are not supported or missing.
Error message 1:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.
Error message 2:
A codec is required to play this file. To determine if this codec is available to download from the Web, click Web Help.
Cause 2: Video Corruption
If the multimedia file you try to play in Windows Media Player is damaged or broken itself, you’ll receive the Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file error. In this case, you need to repair or recover the corrupt files and they try to play them again.
Cause 3: Windows Media Player Problem
If there’s a problem with your Windows Media Player on the computer, you’d better go to troubleshoot it by reinstalling/updating the WMP tool.
Other Popular Causes
- Improper download, transfer, or conversion of the media file
- Virus infection
- Interference by the antivirus application
- Software confliction on PC
- And so on
How to Fix Windows Media Player
Fix 1: Convert the Media File
If only videos in one or several specific formats can’t be played by WMP, you should try to convert the files to another format and then play it again. You can find a lot of free tools and online services on the internet that can help you convert a video/audio file.
Using a Convert Tool
MiniTool Video Converter is a good choice since it’s professional and add-free.
How to convert a video (take MOV as an example)?
Step 1: download and install a free converter tool properly.
Step 2: double click on the setup file to initialize an installation wizard.
Step 3: click on the Install Now button in the middle.
Step 4: wait for the installation process to complete and click Start Now at the end.
Step 5: make sure the Video Convert is selected at the top (the Converting tab is selected by default).
Step 6: click on the Add Files button in the upper left section or the big dotted box in the middle (the drag & drop feature is not available when you're using the software for the first time).
Step 7: browse your computer/network storage to select the video file you want to convert.
Step 8: click on the Open button in the Import Media window to load it.
Minitool Partition Wizard Guide
Step 9: click on the Edit button in the dotted box under Target to select the target file format.
Step 10: click on the Convert button on the far right and wait.
Step 11: shift to the Converted tab when you see the Success notification under Convert.
Minitool Partition Wizard 9.1
Step 12: click on the Show in folder button to check the converted file.
You can convert your MP4 files to another format and then play it in Windows Media Player. Also, converting MP3 to Windows Media audio is an easy task.
Using Online Converter
In addition to downloading the video converter tool, you can also experience the online converting service.
- Open a browser on your computer.
- Type google.com into the address bar and press Enter.
- Type video/audio converter into the search box.
- Click on a search result to enter the corresponding webpage.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the online converting process.
Fix 2: Add Codec to Windows Media Player
Many people said they have solved the Windows Media Player error by installing some Windows Media Player codec packs: DivX, XviD, Media Player Codec Pack, etc. (Do you need a free DivX converter?)
- Open a browser.
- Go to a certain website that offers the codec you need (such as XviD).
- Click on the download link of the correct version and save it to a safe place.
- Run the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the rest steps.
- Restart your computer and try to play a certain media file again.
Fix 3: Repair Corrupted Videos
There are generally 3 ways to help you repair a corrupt media file.
1st Way: Perform a System Restore
You can fix almost all problems (except for hardware failure) by restoring the system to a previous point under the promise of enabling the System Restore feature in advance.
- Press Windows+S.
- Type Create a restore point and hit Enter.
- Click on the System Restore button under the System Protection tab.
- Click Next to continue.
- Choose an available restore point and click Next.
- Click on the Finish button to confirm.
- Wait for the process to complete.
This post tells all about how to enable System Restore and how to create a restore point.
2nd Way: Use Data Recovery Tool
- Download and install a professional data recovery program (MiniTool Power Data Recovery is worth a try). Please don’t save it to the drive that contains your media file.
- Run the software and select This PC, Removable Disk Drive, Hard Disk Drive, or CD/DVD Drive from the left pane.
- Double click on the disk/partition, in which the media file is saved, to start a scan.
- Browse the scan results and check the media file you want to recover.
- Click on the Save button and select a storage path for it.
- Click OK and wait for the recovery to complete.
3rd Way: Repair with VLC Media Player
The popular VLC media player can also help you repair corrupt videos.
- Open the corrupted video in the VLC media player.
- Select Tools from the top menu bar.
- Choose Preferences from the submenu.
- Shift to the Input / Codecs tab.
- Look for the Damaged or incomplete AVI file option under the Files section.
- Show its drop-down menu and select Always fix from it.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom.
Fix 4: Troubleshoot Windows Media Player
There are several useful ways to fix Windows Media Player.
1st Way: Run Windows Media Player Settings Troubleshooter
Minitool Partition Wizard Invalid Configure File Fixer
- Press Windows+R to open Run.
- Type msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic into the textbox.
- Click on the OK button to bring up the Windows Media Player Settings window.
- Click on the Advanced link in the bottom left part.
- Click Run as administrator.
- Click Next to continue.
- The detecting process will be finished very soon.
- Click Apply this fix and wait for the fix to complete.
2nd Way: Disable Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service
- Open Run by pressing Windows+R.
- Type services.msc and press Enter to open the Services window.
- Browse the services list to find Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service.
- Right-click on this service and then choose Properties from the context menu (you can also double click on it to open the Properties window).
- Look for the Service status section and click on the Stop button if it’s Running right now. (You may skip this step when the Service status shows it’s Stopped.)
- Go to the Startup type option and click on the down arrow to open its drop-down menu.
- Select Disabled from the menu.
- Click on the Apply button and then OK.
3rd Way: Disable and Re-enable Windows Media Player
Reinstall Windows Media Player through Apps & Features:
- Right-click on the Start button in the lower left corner to open a menu. You can also press Windows+X to open the WinX menu.
- Select Apps and Features option at the top.
- Click on the Manage optional features link under Apps & features in the right pane.
- Scroll down to find Windows Media Player setup file in the list.
- Select it and then click on the Uninstall button that appeared.
- Wait for the action to finish.
- Restart your computer and repeat step 1 ~ 3.
- Click Add a feature.
- Scroll down to find Windows Media Player and select it.
- Click on the Install button that appeared.
- The system will install Windows Media Player for you automatically.
Disable Windows Media Player from Control Panel:
- Open Control Panel.
- Make sure it’s set to View by: Category.
- Click on the Uninstall a program link under Programs.
- Select Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
- Look for the Media Features folder and expand it.
- Uncheck Windows Media Player.
- Click Yes in the prompt window to confirm.
- Wait for a while until you see Windows completed the requested changes.
- Click on the Close button.
- Restart your computer and repeat step 1 ~5 to check Windows Media Player again.
4th Way: Update Windows Media Player
- Visit the Get Windows Media Player webpage offered by Microsoft.
- Look for the latest version of Windows Media Player for your system.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download & install the Windows Media Player.
- Restart your PC and play the media file again by using the new version.
Fix 5: Disable & Re-enable Drivers
- Press Windows+R.
- Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
- Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
- Right-click on the Realtek driver.
- Select Disable device.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Click Yes again to restart the computer.
- Repeat step 1 ~ 4 and then select Enable device.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Minitool Partition Wizard Professional Crack
If all these solutions failed, you should also try the following fixes to troubleshoot Windows Media Player not working:
Minitool Partition Wizard Free
- Check the audio device
- Install Windows Media Feature pack
- Update your Windows systems
- Disable the antivirus software temporarily
- Check the recently installed programs
- Check for software interference/conflict
- Use another media player to play media files (such as MiniTool Video Converter and VLC)
If your Windows Media Player stopped working suddenly and a prompt window shows up to inform you that Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file or Windows Media Player cannot play the file, you should take measures at once to try to solve the problem. Please don’t worry if you don’t know what to do. This post summarizes the common causes for Windows Media Player not working and provides many useful methods to help you fix the error yourself.