What is SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) is a GUI tool, which helps us to manage our SQL Server Installations. You can use this tool to design and manage the database and query its data. You can use this to manage the database, which is located in your PC or somewhere in the cloud.
Download Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express (64-bit) for Windows to access, configure, manage, administer, and develop all components of SQL Server. Use Table Designer to design a new table, modify existing table, or quickly add new or modify existing columns, constraints and indexes. You don’t need to write the complex code to alter affected indexes, views, procedures and functions – Visual Studio writes the change script for you.
If your download is not starting, click here.
Microsoft SQL Server antivirus report
This download is virus-free.
Often downloaded with
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL Language ServiceThe SQL Server T-SQL Language Service is a component based on the .NET...DOWNLOAD
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Command Line UtilitiesThe SQLCMD utility allows users to connect to, send Transact-SQL batches from...DOWNLOAD
- Microsoft SQL Server Migration Assistant for OracleSQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA) is a free supported tool from Microsoft...DOWNLOAD
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SamplesMicrosoft SQL Server 2005 Samples is a very useful pack which can help you to...DOWNLOAD
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Upgrade AdvisorMicrosoft SQL Server 2008 Upgrade Advisor analyzes instances of SQL Server 2000...DOWNLOAD
Database ToolsMicrosoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Books Online
Sql Management Studio For Mac
Database ToolsMicrosoft SQL Server 2008 Data Mining Add-Ins for Office 2007
Database ToolsMicrosoft SQL Server Express LocalDB
Microsoft Sql Server For MacMicrosoft SQL Server Transact-SQL ScriptDom
Microsoft Sql Server Management Studio Tutorial
Sql Server Management Studio 2014 DownloadOpenLink Express ODBC Driver for Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft Sql Management Studio Free