Quick Guide to Spawning
Few times now I've gotten my character stuck on some world objects/terrain. This time I'm stuck in Rattay at night with a bunch of loot I ripped off from a guard, is there a console command to get unstuck or another way? Edit: I was able to drop some gear and jump to get out, still would be better if the character couldn't get stuck, or at least have some command that moves you a few feet in. Kingdom Come: Deliverance – console commands To access the console commands menu press tilde Subscribe to the VG247 newsletter Get all the best bits of VG247 delivered to your inbox every Friday!
The developers of Kingdom Come: Deliverance have currently disabled the Console Command that allows you to spawn items and gold now that the game has had its full release. It is possible, however, to add a mod to game that will add many new commands, including a working item spawn command. You can check out our guide on installing and using the mod here, or scroll down below to jump to a specific guide on the item spawning command.
Using the “Cheat” Mod
Before we take a look at spawning items, we’ll need to download and install the mod in order to unlock the command. If you’re a modding pro, you probably already know how to do this. If not, no problem! Take a look at our installation guide for this particular game mod.
Once you’ve set up the mod and booted up your game, open the ingame console using the (~) key. The command we’re going to use to spawn any item into our very own game is cheat_add_item. Here’s a rundown of the usage and arguments.
cheat_add_item <Amount> <Health> <Item ID>
Description: Spawns the selected item(s) into your inventory with the specified amount and conidition
- <Amount> – the amount of the item you want. By default the amount is set to 1, so if only want 1 item you can skip this argument.
- <Health> – the condition or ‘health’ of the item(s) you’re going to spawn. By default the amount is set to 100 (the maximum), so this argument may also be skipped unless you wish to spawn an item of worse condition.
- <Item ID> – use the list above to locate the item you want, and then copy and paste the ID into the command.
Still unsure? Let’s take a look at a few examples. For the most part, you probably won’t be using the <Amount> or <Health> arguments. So, for example, if you wanted to spawn Herod’s Sword you would use the following command:
However if for some reason you wanted to spawn 20 Warhammers with a condition or ‘health’ of 75, you would use the following command:
cheat_add_item 20 75 24a7c868-f23f-4799-8e64-331435a77404
How to use the console commands in Kingdom Come: Deliverance and disable the HUD for those oh so great screenshots!
Other KC:D Guides:
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Cheat
- Ancient / Treasure Map Guide.
- How to Get Money for Lockpicks at the Talmberg.
- Tricks of the Trade Quest.
- Pestilence Quest.
How to Use Console Commands
Commands for this game are pretty basic, and act a lot like Skyrim console commands, so you shouldnt have a problem learning them. To use the console, press ~, then input the code and press Enter.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Unlock Command
How to Enable / Disable Interface
- g_showHUD 0 – Disables HUD.
- g_showHUD 1 - Enables HUD.
- r_Motionblur 0 – Disables motion blur.
- cl_fov X – Sets the field of view to X (default is 60).
- e_ViewDistRatio X – Changes the distance at which objects start to render (default is 500).
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X – Changes the distance at which trees start to render (default is 500).
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X – Changes the distance at which grass is animated (default is 20).
- r_vsync 0 - Disables Vsync.
- r_depthofFieldmode 0 - Disables Depth of field durring dialogue.
- e_TimeOfDay – Shows the current time.
- wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 – Adds a reticule when aiming a bow.
- p_gravity_z X – Changes the intensity of gravity (default is 13).
Items & Money
- wh_cheat_money X – Gives a certain amount of money.
- wh_cheat_addItem [X Y] – Gives X amount of item with the Y ID.
Note: All Item Commands!
Recommended for You:
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Codes
- All Kingdom Come Deliverance Guides!
You May Also Like: