- Kingdom Come Deliverance Cheats Xbox
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Cheat Mod
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Command Line
Players who are on the PC version of Kingdom Come Deliverance can use console debug commands that offer certain advantages and manipulate certain data in the game. These commands, which were originally active on the beta and alpha versions of Kingdom Come Deliverance, are still active on the final version of the game and are used to modify certain values according to the player’s preferences.
Xbox One Cheats. The Ancient Treasure maps are from the pre-order DLC, the rest can be found around in the game. You will need the following (at least):. A spade. Just keep the one you get at the start of the game. If you lose it anyways, then you can buy a new one at a blacksmith. If you are trying to solve a map. To use console commands in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, press the key on a keyboard, or the ` tilde key - either way, it's the key found just under Esc in the top left. If it does not work, try using different keys. Here is a list of known commands. This list needs expanding and help is wanted. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a game that focuses on realistic medieval and historical events that makes the 15th century of Europe come to life with the next gen visuals of CryEngine. Deliverance has been glued together by fascinating content, such as non-linear story telling, branching dialogue, advanced reputation and law system, skill based mini-games, large scale battles and sieges.
Some of the commands to be activated act as cheat codes that can be used, among other things, to make you rich or add any item to your inventory.
How to use console commands in Kingdom Come Deliverance :
Here are the working console commands for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. To activate the console, press the tilde key while in-game. You'll see the console drop down from the top of the screen. We have 5 cheats and tips on XOne. If you have any cheats or tips for Kingdom Come: Deliverance please send them in here. We also have cheats for this game on: PlayStation 4. You can also ask your question on our Kingdom Come: Deliverance Questions & Answers page.
To access Kingdom Come Deliverance’s debug console window, simply press the Tilde ~ key.
Below is a list of console commands known for Kingdom Come Deliverance :
Note that when you see the value « XX » on a command line, you must remove these two « XX » to add your own value.
Example: wh_cheat_money (XX) becomes wh_cheat_money (the amount of your choice)
Controls to manipulate the motion blur effect :
- Deactivate motion Blur: r_motionblur 0
- Change the value of the motion Blur: r_MotionBlur[0/1/2/3]
Default value is 1 (camera motion blur activated)
→ 1: motion blur of the camera;
→ 2: motion blur of the camera and object;
→ 3: motion blur mode;
Controls for handling HUD and FOV :
- cl_showHUD 0/1 as well as g_showhud 0/1 – Disable / enable HUD;
- cl_fov XX – Sets the field of view in degrees, the default fov is 60;
- p_gravity_z XX – Defines the severity for you and the NPCs, knowing that 13 is the default value.
- e_ViewDistRatio XX – Changes the distance at which objects start to appear on the screen. The default value is 500.
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation XX – Modifies the distance at which trees start to appear on the screen. The default value is 500.
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X – Modifies the distance at which the grass is animated. The default value is 20.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Cheats Xbox
Manipulate the time of the game :
- e_TimeOfDay – displays the current time in Kingdom Come Deliverance kingdom.
Manipulate game saves :
- Save (the name of your file) – allows you to save the game;
- Load (the name of your file) – allows you to load a game;
Get unlimited money and any object:
- wh_cheat_money XX – put the amount of gold you want instead of the « XX »;
- wh_cheat_addItem XX – to add any item to your inventory, you need the object ID;
Kingdom Come Deliverance Cheat Mod
To activate the Kingdom Come: Deliverance console, tap the . This is the button below on your keyboard. For users outside the US, this key may display the ¬ symbol rather than ~. With the console activated, type the following commands and hit enter to activate them.
g_showHUD 1– enable the HUD.
g_showHUD 0– disable the HUD.
r_motionblur X– change motion blur. Replace X with the following:
X=2– object (default)
X=3– debug mode
cl_fov X– change field of view. X designates the degree, and default settings is 60.
wh_ui_showCompass 1– show the compass.
wh_ui_showCompass 0–hide the compass.
wh_ui_showHealthbar 1– show the health bar.
wh_ui_showHealthbar 0– hide the health bar.
wh_dlg_chatbubbles X– show chat bubbles.
wh_dlg_chatbubbles X– hide chat bubbles.
r_antialiasingmode– alters the antialiasing mode.
t_scale X– where X is between 1 and 10. Adjusts scaling.
e_ViewDistRatio X– changes the distance at which objects begin to render (default = 500)
e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X– changes the distance at which trees and vegetation begin to render (default = 500)
e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X– changes the distance at which grass is animated (default = 20)
wh_pl_showfirecursor 1– adds a crosshair to the HUD while aiming a bow.
r_vsync 0– Disables V-Sync, reducing input lag and removing the 60 FPS cap.
sys_MaxFPS = x– change the maximum FPS to the value of your choice
e_TimeOfDay– show the current in-game time
p_gravity_z X– change the intensity of gravity (default is -13)
Save <saved game filename
>– save the game
Load <saved game filename
>– load a game