Quick Guide to Spawning
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Items
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Lockpick Cheat
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Cheats Lockpick
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Unlock Command
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Add Lockpicks
L ockpicking is a fine art in many games, and usually one that isn’t too difficult to master, but in Kingdom Come Deliverance it’s a downright nightmare. It took me a good solid hour to get the hang of it on a controller, because Warhorse clearly designed it for a mouse and keyboard. And, while still a bit challenging with those tools, it’s nothing compared to to trying to do it with two. Create file Data autocheat.txt and put 1 console command per line in the file. Cheatremoveallbuffs - Attempts to remove every buff in the buff database from the player's character. Cheataddbuffheal - Now restores health, stamina, hunger, and exhuast in addition to bleeding and injuries. The PC version of the Kingdom Come Deliverance (KCD) allows you to customize certain features. When you're playing KCD, you can use KCD console commands to manipulate some parameters of the game and control the graphics.
The developers of Kingdom Come: Deliverance have currently disabled the Console Command that allows you to spawn items and gold now that the game has had its full release. It is possible, however, to add a mod to game that will add many new commands, including a working item spawn command. You can check out our guide on installing and using the mod here, or scroll down below to jump to a specific guide on the item spawning command.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Items
Using the “Cheat” Mod
Before we take a look at spawning items, we’ll need to download and install the mod in order to unlock the command. If you’re a modding pro, you probably already know how to do this. If not, no problem! Take a look at our installation guide for this particular game mod.
Once you’ve set up the mod and booted up your game, open the ingame console using the (~) key. The command we’re going to use to spawn any item into our very own game is cheat_add_item. Here’s a rundown of the usage and arguments.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Lockpick Cheat
cheat_add_item <Amount> <Health> <Item ID>
Description: Spawns the selected item(s) into your inventory with the specified amount and conidition
Kingdom Come Deliverance Cheats Lockpick
- <Amount> – the amount of the item you want. By default the amount is set to 1, so if only want 1 item you can skip this argument.
- <Health> – the condition or ‘health’ of the item(s) you’re going to spawn. By default the amount is set to 100 (the maximum), so this argument may also be skipped unless you wish to spawn an item of worse condition.
- <Item ID> – use the list above to locate the item you want, and then copy and paste the ID into the command.
Still unsure? Let’s take a look at a few examples. For the most part, you probably won’t be using the <Amount> or <Health> arguments. So, for example, if you wanted to spawn Herod’s Sword you would use the following command:
Kingdom Come Deliverance Unlock Command
However if for some reason you wanted to spawn 20 Warhammers with a condition or ‘health’ of 75, you would use the following command:
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Add Lockpicks
cheat_add_item 20 75 24a7c868-f23f-4799-8e64-331435a77404