Horses are an expensive commodity in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, but there’s one addition that seems curiously absent for most players.While you can purchase a bridle, saddle, and horseshoes for. Horses are valuable companions in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Traveling on horseback is much more efficient than traveling on foot. Plus, horses help carry your belongings as well. You can acquire a horse early on in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, but you may want to consider upgrading to a stronger, faster steed later on.
You can’t have an open-world, PC-centric hardcore RPG without console commands. Kingdom Come: Deliverance has its own console you can use and abuse to change a variety of settings and features — but the game is light on actual cheats. Still, these console commands are a pretty great way to gain even more control over your experience. You’ll be able to disable the HUD and take awesome screenshots, add a crosshair to make those archery challenges much easier, or even add items to your inventory.
While the game is out now, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an evolving platform, and fans are eagerly uncovering all the secrets they can — including more console commands. We’ll be updating the full list of console commands below as more are discovered, unveiled, and tested. You’ll also find a list of untested, or currently unavailable commands that should work, and may work in the future, but don’t currently for whatever reason. Here’s hoping for the future.
Console Commands and Cheats: Kingdom Come Deliverance The PC version of the Kingdom Come Deliverance (KCD) allows you to customize certain features. When you're playing KCD, you can use KCD console commands to manipulate some parameters of the game and control the graphics. Regarding the console commands I suggest you use them in combination with the trainer. Some console commands do a lot of background work so the effort would be very high to clone them. Hello i tried new features, charisma works a charm but noise visibility ( F3-F4) doesn't work and when i press them ( tried multiple times) my game closes.
More Kingdom Come: Deliverance guides on Gameranx:
How To Use Console Commands
[Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for new console commands as they’re discovered and tested. Drop us a note if you’ve found a console command, or one of the console commands below isn’t working.]
The console is a powerful tool you can use to change settings and features on-the-fly while playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Using it is incredibly easy, and doesn’t require any setup.
- To bring down the console window, press the [`] tilde key in-game.
Type your command into the console, then press enter. Commands usually have a # numerical value — replace # with a number to change the setting. For settings that can be toggled on or off, use 0 for off, and 1 for on.
Also, it’s worth noting that console commands DO NOT disable Steam Achievements.
Console Commands List
[NOTE: Some of these console commands are untested, and may cause unexpected issues when used. Be prepared to load a previous save file if something goes wrong.]
- g_showHUD 0
Disables HUD. Replace  with  to enable HUD.
- wh_pl_showfirecursor 1
Adds a crosshair when firing a bow. Replace  with  to disable crosshairs.
- cl_fov ##
Sets the FoV (Field of View). [Default: 60]
- r_MotionBlur 0
Disables motion blur. Replace  with  to enable motion blur.
- r_depthofFieldmode 0
Disables depth of field during dialogue. Replace  with  to enable depth of field.
- r_vsync 0
Disables vysnc. Replace  with  to enable vsync.
- wh_ui_showCompass 0
Disables the HUD compass. Replace  with  to enable the compass.
- e_ViewDistRatio ###
Changes objects render distance. [Default: 500]
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X
Changes vegetation render distance. [Default: 500]
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X
Changes grass animation distance. [Default: 20]
Untested, Unconfirmed, & Not-Working Console Commands
The following console commands are available to search and use in-game, but for whatever reason they don’t seem to be working currently. There might be a way to re-enable them, or they might even work with a future patch. It’s worth keeping these codes in mind.
- wh_cheat_money #
Would add gold to your inventory. Currently not working.
- wh_cheat_addItem # ItemID
Gives a # amount of items after entering the ItemID. Should work, but no ItemID table currently exists.
- g_godmode 1
Would make you invulnerable. Currently not working.
Would show the time of day. Currently not working.
- p_gravity_z #
Should change the intensity of gravity in-game. Currently doesn’t seem to do anything. [Default: 13]
Xbox One Cheats
The Ancient Treasure maps are from the pre-order DLC, the rest can be found around in the game.
You will need the following (at least):
* A spade. Just keep the one you get at the start of the game. If you lose it anyways, then you can buy a new one at a blacksmith.
If you are trying to solve a map, know this:
* Things aren’t to scale on the map, some rivers are small on the treasure map but huge on the real map.
* It might be upside down or mirrored so always check if it has a direction as hint.
Ancient Map I
In a grave in the forest to the east of Rattay
Ancient Map II
In a cave in the forest to the west of Rattay and south of Sasau
Ancient Map III
In a grave by a large lone tree north of Uzhitz
Ancient Map IV
You have to go on top of the walls and then just down here:
Ancient Map V
Next to a destroyed cabin in the forest north of Skalitz
Belladonna Farm Location
Below you see the exact location of the farm. Be warned though, it is guarded generally by three bandits who attack on sight. They’re armed in various state of chainmail armors. Once beaten, you have access to around fiftyish Belladonna and a bunch of mint and comfrey.
This location respawns as well, so it can be repeated.
How to Get Money for lockpicks at the Talmberg at the beginning of the game
1. Get in the room with the locked chest, which you need to open to get the armor.
2. There are numerous containers with arrows and other stuff that you can steal.
3. Steal these items and then wait some time until the “red hand” in the inventory on the icons of those items dissapear.
4. Go to the trader and sell those items for exchange of the lockpicks.
5. Save the game before lockpicking the chest with armor.
Overpowered Weapons & Armor
Where to get them
Just go to the Character’s location shown on the screenshot, but be careful these weapons and armour will quickly take the fun out of the combat since you´ll one shot everything.
How to get your Strength up to use the Weapons
Go to Bernard at the Fighting Arena in Rattay and choose Free Form training with wooden swords, then continue to just beat him up a bit, and watch your strength grow insanely.
Trophies & Achievements
Name – Description
Alcoholic – Become addicted to alcohol.
Insomniac – Don’t sleep for two days and nights.
Fatso – Be stuffed to bursting for two days.
Anorectic – Starve for three days.
Bookworm – Read twenty books.
Convict – Spend three days in prison.
Serial Killer – Kill 200 people.
Bard – Level up Speech to maximum.
David Horak – Collect 10,000 herbs.
Edward Kelly – Brew 15 types of potion
Gambler – Win 1,000 Groschen in the dice minigame.
Haggler – Save 2,000 Groschen by haggling.
Hunter – Bag fifty game animals.
King Charming – Be popular in every town and village.
Knightrider – Win the Talmberg horse race.
Ranger – Walk more than 50 km.
Stealth Killer – Kill twenty enemies by stealth
Traveller – Discover all locations on the map.
Level Cap – Reach maximum level.
Pilgrim – Find all Wayside Shrines and Conciliatory Crosses.
Scrooge – Hoard 5,000 Groschen.
Thief – Steal things with a total value of 30,000 Groschen.
Fighter – Carry out 100 combos in combat.
Sniper – Kill 50 enemies with headshots.
Completionist – Complete all quests.
How to Brew Saviour Schnapps (Save Potion)
Follow these simple steps;
Things you will need:
1) Go to an Alchemy station and read the book to the right Go to the potions section in the book and the first potion will be Saviour Schnapps – the words will be mixed up until you have learned how to read.
2) Click on ‘Prepare’ on the first potion to add the ingredients to the alchemy shelf. Then exit the book.
3) Add wine from the left shelf into the cauldron.
4) Select the Nettles from the right shelf and add it to the cauldron.
5) Select Belladonna and add it the mortar in front of you. Use the pestle next to it to grind up the Belladonna, then add it to the dish in front of you. Do this twice.
6) Press Q to use the bellows. Heat up the cauldron until it boils (it will look like little flames in the water)
7) Turn the sand-timer on the right shelf. Wait until the timer is up, then turn it again.
8) Once the second timer has passed, add the ground up Belladonna from the dish.
9) Turn the timer again.
10) When the timer is up, grab a phial from the left hand side and click on the cauldron to pour the mixture in.
You have now created a Saviour Schnapps.