Quick Guide to Spawning
- This page will serve to list all known Console Commands and cheat codes on the PC Version of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Like games such as Fallout and The Elder Scrolls, players on the PC can open.
- While there are a number of console commands for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, they're bit limited in what they let you do in the medieval RPG. Unlike the codes in Skyrim or Fallout 4, Kingdom Come.
- With this version, there is no performance degradation compared to Windows (except for a slight FPS drop in forests, which I don't remember happening on Windows, but I may be mistaken). Also tried with: Proton 4.2-9 — poor performance; Proton 5.0.9 — straight up didn't start.
The developers of Kingdom Come: Deliverance have currently disabled the Console Command that allows you to spawn items and gold now that the game has had its full release. It is possible, however, to add a mod to game that will add many new commands, including a working item spawn command. You can check out our guide on installing and using the mod here, or scroll down below to jump to a specific guide on the item spawning command.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Cheats: Installation This only works with the PC version of Kingdom Come Deliverance. You’ll want to head to Nexus Mods and install the “Cheat” mod. Once installed, you’ll.
Using the “Cheat” Mod
Before we take a look at spawning items, we’ll need to download and install the mod in order to unlock the command. If you’re a modding pro, you probably already know how to do this. If not, no problem! Take a look at our installation guide for this particular game mod.
Once you’ve set up the mod and booted up your game, open the ingame console using the (~) key. The command we’re going to use to spawn any item into our very own game is cheat_add_item. Here’s a rundown of the usage and arguments.
cheat_add_item <Amount> <Health> <Item ID>
Description: Spawns the selected item(s) into your inventory with the specified amount and conidition
- <Amount> – the amount of the item you want. By default the amount is set to 1, so if only want 1 item you can skip this argument.
- <Health> – the condition or ‘health’ of the item(s) you’re going to spawn. By default the amount is set to 100 (the maximum), so this argument may also be skipped unless you wish to spawn an item of worse condition.
- <Item ID> – use the list above to locate the item you want, and then copy and paste the ID into the command.
Still unsure? Let’s take a look at a few examples. For the most part, you probably won’t be using the <Amount> or <Health> arguments. So, for example, if you wanted to spawn Herod’s Sword you would use the following command:
However if for some reason you wanted to spawn 20 Warhammers with a condition or ‘health’ of 75, you would use the following command:
cheat_add_item 20 75 24a7c868-f23f-4799-8e64-331435a77404
Console Cheat Commands
cl_fov X - Sets the field of view to X (default is 60).
e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist X - Changes the distance at which grass is animated (default is 20).
e_TimeOfDay - Shows the current time.
e_ViewDistRatio X - Changes the distance at which objects start to render (default is 500).
e_ViewDistRatioVegetation X - Changes the distance at which trees start to render (default is 500).
g_showHUD 0 - Disables HUD.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Unlock Commandg_showHUD 1 - Enables HUD.
p_gravity_z X - Changes the intensity of gravity (default is 13).
r_Motionblur 0 - Disables motion blur.
r_depthofFieldmode 0 - Disables Depth of field durring dialogue.
r_vsync 0 - Disables Vsync.
wh_cheat_addItem [X Y] - Gives X amount of item with the Y ID.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Don't Work Inwh_cheat_money X - Gives a certain amount of money. Confirmed not to work after release, but work at alpha and beta.
wh_pl_showfirecursor 1 - Adds a reticule when aiming a bow.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console CommandsNote: The last one is pretty useless without a table of item IDs, but if it's working, the table will be discovered in no time.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Items
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console Commands Don't Work Like
Go Back to main page of Kingdom Come: Deliverance Cheats, Tips & Secrets