Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Kizuna no Tag Battle (Review/Tips+Tricks)
Download Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! Kizuna no Tag Battle PPSSPP Iso/Cso Higly Compressed – Kalau di Jepang, game ini hanya diberi nama Reborn! Video game Katekyoo Hitman Reborn diadaptasi dari serial anime berjudul dengan judul sama yang ditulis oleh Akira Amano. Game ini memiliki genre komedi, action, dan supranatural. Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Battle Arena is a PlayStation™ Portable game between two characters. It is a battle game with different modes, arenas, and stages. By using different unique techniques, the player can unlock the “hyperstrike”, the strongest attack, of the selected character.
For Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! DS Flame Rumble X - Mirai Chou-Bakuhatsu!! On the DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled 'New Gameplay Video'. I think this is a great fighting game for anyone following katekyo hitman Reborn, the manga, or if they are watching the anime. It’s fun and fast and feisty, so far I’ve unlocked all of the main characters that I’m familiar with, I’ll continue to follow the storyline and see where this fighting, slightly rpg game takes me. Copyright to there respective owners! Subscribe to BlaGeEvo for more videos! Patreon: Game List: Jump Super / Ulti.
Game: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Kizuna no Tag Battle
Platform: PSP [Playstation Portable]
Genre: Action/Adventure/RPG [Tag Battle]
Summary: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Kizuna no Tag Battle is a 3D Fighting game, developed and published by Marvelous, which was released in Japan in 2010.
I visited Japan a while ago before the earthquake (heart goes out to all in Japan who suffered from this), Tokyo to be exact, and being the REBORN FANATIC I am, bought the new KHR game for the PsP from one of the game stores… along with all 4 copies of starry sky…
Kizuna no Tag Battle is the newest (as far as I know) reborn game for the PSP system that was released a year ago and once again we join our ever
incompetentawesome tenth generation Vongola Boss Tsuna in his adventures against the pedophile Byakuran in TYL setting. Introducing 10 new box weapons (D-boxes) and 2 new enigmatic characters Rand and Renji (WTF names?).
Now the thing I love about this game is the ability to choose an ending and route depending on choices you make through menu selections in-game. Following this summary are several tips and tricks I learned through playing the game over and over and over again to get
WARNING – GAME SPOILS AHEAD
Here are the list of things you can do through selecting the correct or preferred options in KnTB:
- Raise two characters’ Kizuna (Bond) and eventually unlock a character to character Kizuna Special Attack [Note: Not all characters have a special move]
- Gain FV (Fiamma Voltage) to upgrade characters and buy BGM/Images/Character Profiles etc.
- Determine the fate of Renji & Rando (basically the ending) they either die or survive by being engulfed in the 7 flames, this is determined by the number of things you do for them and your outlook on them early in the game through an invisible but very present “friendship bar”
- Choosing the character(s) who save your ass later when Kikyo and Torikabuto ambush you. Depending on your choices in game you can make Varia (Xanxus/Squalo/Bel/Fran/Lussuria) or Mukuro (through Chrome) save you. If you choose neither, Spanner saves you in a Mosca.
- Events – events are little cutscenes in free-roam time that can be accessed, depending on the choices you pick in-game, a chain effect will unlock other events. (100% completion is difficult here, but 100% completion is required to unlock the golden D-boxes)
Unlike orthodox anime RPG games, KnTB usable characters are not unlocked automatically by playing through the game, but through collecting “G-Codes” or “G-Scripts”. G-Codes are symbols that represent the Japanese language. You will constantly be shown these codes in game so make sure you write them down. You can activate these codes by typing them in one of the options on Main Menu, you can only use each code once.
Hitman Reborn Psp Gameplay Iso
My favorite combinations in this game include:
- Xanxus + Squalo [Kizuna Special Move: YES] – The Varia combo, if fully leveled Squalo has an excellent three-hit knockdown move and Xanxus has a long range advantage. This is a very balanced team and is recommended for players who leveled up both Xanxus and Squalo
- Tsuna + Ryohei [Kizuna Special Move: YES] – Pure close range combat, Tsuna has a useful homing attack, landing three hits on the opponent. After landing the three hits switch Ryohei in, he will do a maximum upper/cannon and knock the opponent on their ass. Then, spam MAXIMUM CANNON… this is the im-a-noob combo, recommended for beginners 😉
- Kikyo + Zakuro [Kizuna Special Move: NO] – Although they don’t have a kickass combo move, they are unmatched in power, Kikyo has a fast homing and stun attack while Zakuro has knockback punches. Very useful for medium-skilled players.
- Mukuro + Hibari [Kizuna Special Move: YES] – They have a very good Kizuna special, with the ability to freeze the opponent in place while they beat the living shit out of em’. Mukuro and Hibari are also very balanced (Mukuro with his 6 unique combat paths and Hibari with his hedgehog and tonfas). Recommended for all players who have had the time and patience to unlock Mukuro.
- Lambo + Gamma [Kizuna Special Move: NO] – Two lightning flame individuals, I love Lambo in this game, he constantly has Gyuudon out and stuns all opponents within range, Gamma also has a long-term trap stun attack, making this a spammy combo. Recommended for beginners.
RECOMMENDED CHARACTERS [All of which are fully-upgraded]
- Lambo [Vongola Box]
- Mukuro [Six Paths]
- Hibari [Cloud Tonfas]
- Byakuran [Teleportation]
- Kikyo [Homing/Trap]
- Tsuna [Primo’s Cape/Homing]
- Squalo [Scontro di Squalo/Combo]
- Xanxus [Bester]
GAME SPOILERS END HERE
In conclusion, this is the best Reborn game I played for the PlayStation systems, and although the battle graphics are choppy and the loading screens take a shitcentury to load, the cutscenes and overall story development is awesome, and if they so wished it, they can just insert the events of this game into the anime and no one would give a single fuck 😀 The music overall was great (especially the ending theme).
Hitman Reborn Psp Gameplay Ps3
Overall: 12/15 Awesome
Recommended? HELLZ YES