Google play music app free download - Google Play Music Desktop Player, Music Man, Apple iTunes, and many more programs. Google Music Manager for Mac Free Download - Official Google Music upload tool; store 20,000 songs for free.
Aug 16,2019 • Filed to: Manage Music • Proven solutions
Are you looking for an Android music manager to manage your songs on computer? What a pity that Google haven’t released an iTunes like tool for Android phone users. However, the lucky side is that there are many third-party music management software tools for Android. In the following, I’m listing the 10 best ones you might be interested in. You can try the one that’s right for you.
Part 1. Best Android Music Manager in 2019-iMusic
iMusic is an all-in-one solution Android music manager. With the help of the program, you are sure to organize everything as you need. You will be rediscovering yourself and the device with the program arranging all the music files in order, along with fixing any broken links. The following are the fascinating elements of the software that holds the program in the top position than the rest of the alternatives out there:
iMusic - Manage Android Music in One Click
- Discover – You can search from the built-in library for your favorite songs. The feature further allows you to download the music!
- Download – Get all your favorite songs from over 3,000+ websites with the list including names such as YouTube, Spotify, VEVO, etc.
- Record– Record all the live music from any website and save it to the computer for later use.
- Transfer –You can move music to iPhone without iTunes and between an iOS device and Android device.
- Backup – Create a backup of the songs so that you can move it whenever you shift to a new computer or new device.
- Fix – Fix and repair iTunes library that includes acquiring ID3 details along with album art.
To better manage Android music , we will first show you how to move android music to iTunes, then easily manage it with one click.
Step 1: Download iMusic on your Windows or Mac computer, launch it to it's main interface. Then find 'Device' page.
Step 2: Connect your Phone with UBS cable, choose 'Copy Music from Device to iTunes' to begin to transfer your Android phone to iTunes.
Google Music Manager Free
Step 3: Now go into iTunes library , to check the songs you just downloaded, then go into iMusic'Toolbox' page, click 'Clean up iTunes Library'. iMusic will automatically scan all your iTunes music .
Step 3: After the scan process finished, you will see the detailed infomation about the missing tags, missing covers, duplicate tracks, and missing tracks.
Step 4: Next you just need to click the 'Fix' tab , iMusic will help you to clean and manage your Android music in line.
Video Tutorial: How to Clean Up iTunes Library with iMusic
Part 2. Other 9 Awesome Android Music Manager Recommendation
You can transfer, add, search, and delete files on the device with ease. You can even convert media files. You can create a backup of the music files so that it will be easy to transfer to another device.
- Intuitive interface
- 24/7 customer support
- One click root for rooted devices
- Trial version works only for 15 days with all the features
MoboRobo helps you manage all your music files with ease. You can create a backup and even restore devices. The media management tool is a perfect accessory for all the music listeners. It even allows you to update apps and manage them quickly.
- Works perfectly for Android and iPhone devices
- Free to user
- Unimpressive interface
- Slow installation
- Does not support 3GP files
- Works for Windows OS
You can manage everything on the Android device right from contacts to music and apps. Create backups to use them later. You can even print messages and make calls. Create ringtones from your favorite music and establish multiple connections.
- It supports all the mobile handsets operating on Android, Windows Phone, iOS and Symbian
- Attractive interface
- Stores data in the cloud
- Heavy Ram user due to its large file size
- Most of the features are unavailable in the trial variant
Mobogenie allows you to create a backup, restore, manage media files, arrange in order, download files, tidy notifications, and manage messages and contacts.
- Single click access for rooted devices
- Download media files and games
- Update apps easily
- Interface speaks more of downloads than file management
- Absence of Wi-Fi connectivity
The software allows you to manage all the media files along with other file management features. The program works excellently for users with light media management requirement.
- You can create backup files
- You can manage even your emails
- Simple-to-use interface
- Impossible to download apps within the app
- Backup is only for SMS and apps
- Many primary features are absent
- You also have to an additional app to allow this app to function
Organize all the data on your Android right from your PC. Now arrange all the content, including messages, call logs, contacts, and music files right from your desktop. Transfer files with ease. It even allows you to download apps and update the existing ones.
- Friendly user interface
- Easy to handle
- Works greatly in managing files on Android
- A few important features are missing
- Could do an update to meet latest technologies
Music Manager Google Play
It is an open source desktop manager for Android. It has simple features and yet functions excellently in managing all the data on an Android device with ease. You can even capture screenshots of your device, and share with your friends.
- Install or remove apps
- Capture screenshots
- Creates backup and restores devices
- Requires AndroidSDK
- Will be confusing for many users
- Have to run with root permissions
Airdroid provides complete management of Android right from a web browser. It has cool features that are sure to benefit users. You can control your device from a PC. You can send messages, reject calls with a message, manage contacts, and send SMS, app management with installation and removal, music management, create ringtones from your music collections, and even monitor the front and rear camera of the device through the PC.
- Intuitive layout
- High performance
- Number of options
- Trial version does not offer all the features
The free PC sync Android manager functions over the Wi-Fi, disabling the use of cables. You can create a backup of contacts, messages, send messages via the PC, import and export pictures, import and export music, organize files across the memory, and powerful file manager.
- Well planned layout
- Offers complete features
Google Play Music Manager Pc
- Fails to recognize a few devices
- Lags at times and slows down the entire operation