- The 2.3 version of Flip4Mac WMV Player for Mac is available as a free download on our website. This software for Mac OS X is a product of Telestream, Inc. The most popular version among the program users is 2.3. The software lies within Audio & Video Tools, more precisely Players.
- May 23, 2020 Flip4Mac is the official Windows Media player on the Mac - supported and hosted by Microsoft. With Flip4Mac, you can play Windows Media files (.wma and.wmv) in QuickTime Player and view Windows Media content on the Internet using a Web browser.
- We strive Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro 2 Cracked Full Download make your entire experience with purchasing, licensing, and installation of your software needs as seamless as possible. Utilize our team of specialists to get you Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro 2 Cracked Full Download what you need at the prices you want.
- Download Flip4Mac WMV Player for Mac free. Flip4Mac, you can play Windows Media files (.wma and.wmv) in QuickTime.
3.3.8 (latest version for Mac OS X 10.6.8 through Mac OS 10.11.6)
220.127.116.11 (last free version for Mac OS X 10.6.8 through 10.11.6.)
18.104.22.168 (last supported version for Mac OS X 10.5 and Mac OS X 10.6) / May, 2015
|License||Commercial software (from v3.3)|
Freeware (until v3.2)
Windows Media Components for QuickTime, also known as Flip4Mac WMV Player by Telestream, Inc. was one of the few commercial products that allow playback of Microsoft's proprietary audio and video codecs inside QuickTime for macOS.
It allowed playback of:
- Windows Media Video 7, 8, 9, SD and HD
- Windows Media Audio 7, 8, 9, Professional and Lossless
Flip4Mac (Mac), free and safe download. Flip4Mac latest version: Microsoft endorsed WMV player for Mac.
It also included a web browser plug-in to allow playback of embedded Windows Media files in web pages.
With the components installed, any QuickTime-compatible application is able to directly play WMV content. This includes the official QuickTime Player by Apple as well as countless third party players. WMV Player also allows Windows media files to be associated to QuickTime Player.
On January 12, 2006, Microsoft discontinued support for Windows Media Player for Mac OS X and began distributing a free version of WMV Player as Windows Media Components for QuickTime on their website. As of June 2015, there is no longer a free version of this application offered. Flip4Mac was retired as of July 1, 2019. 'If you are a current user of Flip4Mac, or your Flip4Mac stopped functioning when up upgraded your operating system, we invite you to take a look at Switch.' 
- July 8, 2006 – Flip4Mac did not officially run on Intel-based Macs.
- July 15, 2006 – version 2.1 of Flip4Mac now supported Windows Media Player 10 content, which was previously inaccessible to Macintosh users. This newer version also supports Intel-based Macs.
- July 27, 2006 – version 2.1 is a non-beta release of the Universal Binary format for Mac OS X.
- September 20, 2016 - Flip4Mac doesn't work in macOS Sierra (10.12)
- July 1, 2019 - Flip4Mac officially discontinued by Telestream (Telestream had stopped development as of 2016
- VLC media player, an alternative open source player
- ^Windows Media Components for QuickTime
- ^'Telestream Flip4Mac - Support - Knowledge Base'. www.telestream.net. Retrieved 2019-10-23.
Once you install this extension, you won't have any problems to play WMV videos on your browser, something specially useful if you get annoyed when you have to download them instead of viewing them on the fly.
Codecs installed on Flip4Mac have been optimized to improve the performance and the results are great. It also supports AVI, ASF and ASX.
Don't hesitate, it's the easiest way to view HD WMV videos on Mac.
Free Flip4mac Player Download
For Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher, and Quicktime 6.5 or higher.