Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 latest version standalone offline setup for Macintosh systems. macOS High Sierra 10.13 is the latest Apple OS release after El Captain with different enhancements and fixes.
In essence, High Sierra took what was good with Sierra and developed it into a more comprehensive software. High Sierra emphasizes the already-existing benefits of MacOS previous system, Sierra. There are few bells and whistles, but the changes are noticeable and positive. The Apple file system is the most significant feature it brought. MacOS High Sierra ISO 10.13.6 (Torrent) – Here is the macOS High Sierra ISO file in Torrent.Click on the link and download it straightly. Once that’s with you, proceed with the installation. No need to take the backup of your files and documents beacuse there’s no risk in it at all.
macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 Review
Apple is continuously enhancing the operating systems to improve the performance and delivering better security feature. macOS High Sierra 10.13 according to Apple provides a better environment for everyone providing better speed and more secure environment to the users. Addressing many issues in the previous releases, High Sierra is now even more stable environment with a wide range of new features. A Sleeker user interface for easy understanding of the users and a powerful environment to perform all the operations.
This release addresses many issues which were present in the previous versions as well as focusses on the security, compatibility, and stability of Mac. Moreover, it includes support for 70 new emoji of different types, Bluetooth bugs, reliable Microsoft Exchange message sync, Spotlight fixes and much more. Touch ID preferences are also accessible while using the mobile account on MacBook, support for FileVault-encrypted APFS volume and much more. On concluding notes, macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 includes various security enhancements and different new features.
Features of macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- Powerful Mac Operating System
- Focusses on various bugs and security issues
- Different compatibility enhancements
- Supports devices with iOS 11
- 70 new emoji of different types
- Bluetooth bug fixes
- Improved Microsoft Exchanger Message
- Spotlight fix for keyboard input
Technical Details of macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- File Name:
- File Size:
- Developer: Apple
System Requirements for macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- Supported Devices:
- iMac 10,1–17,1
- MacBook & MacBook Retina 6,1–9,1
- MacBook Pro 7,1–11,5
- MacBookAir 3,1–7,2
- Mac Mini 4,1–7,1
- Mac Pro 5,1–6,1
- 2 GB of RAM
- 15 GB free HDD
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or higher
macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 Free Download
Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 latest version free standalone offline DMG image by clicking the below button. It is a stable OS with various security and compatibility enhancements.
Download Macos High Sierra 10.13.1
Install macOS High Sierra on PC with Hackintosh macOS High Sierra Installer which doesn't need access to a mac to create a bootable Installer
Download Macos High Sierra 10.13.2 Iso
You can create bootable USB from Windows, Linux or Mac.
For detail Installation Guide and Instruction read: Install Hackintosh High Sierra on PC/Laptop
Features of Hackintosh High Sierra Installer:
Download Macos High Sierra 10.13.0
- NO MBR Support, Only GUID Partitions will be able to Install (MBR can be patched manually)
- Fix for 'move Nvidia.pkg', 'move ATI.pkg', 'move Intel.pkg' issues
- Removed unnecessary packages from Customize section
- Trying to implement a fix for users stuck in language chooser menu
- APFS will be supported but not recommended.
- Clover UEFI is the default bootloader (of course Chameleon & Clover bootloaders will be included too)
- Kexts and scripts are tweaked, with some bug fixes with Installer.
- Removed most of the bloatware, only a few apps will be leftover you can keep it or delete it.
- Safari Bookmarks are unchanged.
- Dock icons will not be modified
- AMD support (Beta only)
- Audio, Network Kexts will not be auto-installed, You have to select them from Customize Section.