Provenance; we know the history of every car.
We know the market place.
The Team Lotus Register is a record of all the cars constructed, as per the original chassis build cards in the archive.
The surviving Team Lotus racing cars embody the achievements of the Marque from 1954 to 1990 and they are what collectors and enthusiasts get so excited about, especially at the countless historic motorsport events around the World. The Classic Team Lotus Register holds information about the surviving cars and their owners.
Classic Team Lotus 22 followers on LinkedIn Classic Team Lotus is a company based out of Hethel Industrial Estate Potash Lane, Hethel, Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom. We are delighted to have welcomed the 1978 JPS Team Lotus type 79 chassis 1 to the Classic Team Lotus workshops, after more than 30 years since the sale of the car to Hector Rebaque. The car is in exceptionally original condition, and Nick Yallop is getting stuck in to a full restoration on behalf of its new owner, Paul Rego of Dallas, USA.
Classic Team Lotus Jobs Uk
Classic Team Lotus is familiar with the whereabouts of all the Team Lotus F1, Tasman and Indy cars. The Works archives, contacts with former team personnel, the Classic Collection, the original design drawings and the expertise of its existing personnel combine to enable Classic Team Lotus to be a leading authority on the provenance of ex Works cars.
The historic racing car market place is very active. Demand is high, especially for prestigious cars eligible for the best events. More often than not the values of cars increases with time, making for happy owners.
Classic Lotus Cars
Classic Team Lotus keeps track of the market place. Buyers and sellers of the Works cars are recommended to make contact in order to realise the best possible outcome.
Classic Team Lotus Shop
- Classic Team Lotus customers John Bowers (Lotus 25) and Nick Fennell (Lotus 25 and 38) kindly made their cars available for the Jim Clark Trust and Club Lotus event, along with other generous owners. The cars were driven up and down Duns High Street in front of a big crowd.
- Classic Team Lotus is the Works historic motor sport activity in the Lotus group of companies. The race shop is at Hethel in the same building from which Team Lotus operated in the late 60s and 70s. The Team Lotus mechanics that supported Champions such as Ayrton Senna, Nigel Mansell, Mario Andretti, Emerson Fittipaldi, Graham Hill and Jim.
Classic Lotus Parts
Classic Team Lotus offers owners a comprehensive Historic Motor Sports Service, for the restoration, maintenance and operation of all Team Lotus racing cars, Worldwide. The race transporter transports customers’ cars around Europe and adapts to provide a hospitality facility at the circuits.
Highlights of the season, spread throughout the classic Grand Prix circuits of Europe, include:
• Goodwood Members, Festival and Revival meetings
• Silverstone Classic
• Monaco Historique
• 8 event Grand Prix Masters Series
• 8 event HGPCA Pre 1966 F1 Championship
• Formula Junior Championships – loads of races!