- Citrix Workspace App 2002 For Mac Download
- Citrix Workspace App Download Mac
- Citrix Workspace App 2008 For Mac Download
Citrix Workspace app 2002 for Mac (PDF Download) Citrix Workspace app 2001 for Mac (PDF Download) Citrix Workspace app 1912 for Mac (PDF Download) Citrix Workspace app 1910.2 for Mac (PDF Download) Documentation for these product versions are provided as PDFs because they are not the latest versions. For the most recently updated content, see. If Mac device is connected to the internet, it will reach out to the Apple Services to verify and proceed with the installation. If still on this specific build, autoupdate will proceed to upgrade to the latest release with no issue. Workspace App for Mac 20.02 has been re-released and does not exhibit this issue. Select ‘Install Citrix Workspace’, and follow the Wizard to install Citrix Workspace. When prompted, DO NOT add an account. Leave the checkbox for Add Account empty. Complete installation. If prompted via an automatic update, DO NOT update to the new Citrix Workspace Client (v18). CONFIGURE the Citrix Workspace: a. Attempts to sign in to Citrix Workspace App for Mac 2006 might fail, displaying an unrelated UI with 'SET AT RUNTIME DO NOT LOCALIZE'. Solution We are planning to include a fix in an upcoming release of Workspace App for Mac.
Applicable ProductsCitrix Workspace App 1904 for Windows and later. Also for Citrix Workspace App 1910 and later.
Note: Citrix has deprecated weak cryptography across the board. If the configurations on the backend is not updated to support one of the 3 supported strong cipher suites, you will not be able to connect.
At least one of these is required:
This feature is an important change to the secure communication protocol. Cipher suites with the prefix TLS_RSA_ do not offer forward secrecy and are considered weak. These cipher suites were deprecated in Citrix Receiver version 13.10 with an option for backward compatibility.
In this release, the TLS_RSA_ cipher suites have been removed entirely. Instead, this release supports the advanced TLS_ECDHE_RSA_ cipher suites. If your environment is not configured with the TLS_ECDHE_RSA_ cipher suites, client launches are not supported due to weak ciphers.
This document aims to detail the changes to the cipher suites.
The following advanced cipher suites are supported:
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384 (0xc028)
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0xc013)
In earlier releases, the GPO configuration that was available under the below Computer Configuration node which allowed to enable the deprecated cipher suites has been removed now.
Administrative Template > Citrix Component > Citrix Workspace > Network Routing > Deprecated Cipher Suites
The following cipher matrix provides the ciphers supported by the latest SSL SDK:
Expected failure scenarios and edge cases
OPEN mode: Session launch is not supported when the client is configured for GOV and the VDA for COM. This happens because a common cipher suite is absent.
- FIPS/NIST(SP800-52) compliance mode: Session launch is not supported when the VDA is configured for COM the client for COM, GOV, or ANY, or the other way around. This happens because a common cipher suite is absent.
- DTLS v1.0 supports the following cipher suites:
- DTLS v1.2 supports the following cipher suites:
- Therefore, session launch is not supported from a client configured for GOV to a VDA configured for COM. Also, fallback to TCP is not supported. When you use DTLS v1.0, session launch is not supported for clients configured for GOV because a common cipher suite is absent.
Citrix Workspace App 2002 For Mac Download.
- DTLS does not support FIPS/NIST compliance modes.
- DTLS v1.2 is supported by Windows 10 (1607 and later) and Windows 2016 VDAs. For more information, see Knowledge Center article https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX230010.
- DTLS v1.2 is not supported by Citrix Gateway. This scenario can be tested only with DTLS v1.0. For Citrix Gateway ciphers troubleshooting, see Knowledge Center article https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX235509.
The following matrices provide details of internal and external network connections:
Citrix Workspace App Download Mac
- Matrix for internal network connections (Citrix Gateway scenario)
- Matrix for external network connections (Citrix Gateway scenario)
Note: When NetScaler Gateway is used
Citrix Workspace App 2008 For Mac Download
For the EDT to work, NetScaler Gateway must be of version 12.1 or higher since the older versions doesn't support ECDHE cipher suites in DTLS mode.
NetScaler Gateway doesn't support DTLS 1.2 so TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 and TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384 are not supported and NetScaler Gateway must be configured to use TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA for it to work in DTLS 1.0