The older versions of BlueStacks have this issue (BlueStacks Hangs While Loading the Home Screen) if you got the problem. Upgrade to the latest version DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS FROM HERE. The latest version has fixes in it to cover this issue.
Steps to Fix BlueStacks Hangs While Loading the Home Screen Issue
Bluestacks Mac Stuck On Loading Chrome
Please note,this is only for mac users Many MAC users are facing this problem that BLUESTACKS keeps showing loading screen after every reboot. Well the fix is simple.: 1. Open terminal 2. Type the following command rm -Rf /Users/.
Anyhow, if you have the latest version, then follow the steps available as below. BlueStacks 2 may stuck on the loading screen sometimes, however you can fix the problem.
- Restart BlueStacks 2, sometimes any part of software fails to load when you starts BlueStacks app player. In most cases, the Restarts fix the issues, Learn how to Restart BlueStacks.
- In about 80% cases the issue fixes with the above step. However, if it still persists and you are getting the same problem. Now restart your PC or Mac, this will restart the whole services which BlueStacks Needs to RUN.
- Now 15% of the remaining 20% will get the issue fix. Anyhow, if still, you got the problem. Try to UnInstall BlueStacks and then
Download latest BlueStacks pack.
- About 3%-4% out of available 5% people will not get hangs in the loading screen. However, if you are getting the problem still, then move to next step.
- A small number of people reach this step, this is very rare that above steps do not fix the problem. You have to REPORT PROBLEM to BlueStacks team, with the logs file. Learn how to Send Reports to BlueStacks team.
Bluestacks Stuck At 99
- I am trying to run BlueStacks on my Mac OS X Yosemite. After installing when I tried to open It finished loading and show me the playlist. After that it does not response at all, even the.
- If you haven't granted BlueStacks permission to run on your Mac, then it can crash or get stuck while it initially loads during launch. This article will guide you through the process of giving BlueStacks permission to run on your Mac.
- What is Bluestacks? For those unaware, Bluestacks app player is an emulator software that allows Android applications to run directly on the desktop or laptop, for both Windows and Mac ones, without connecting the Android device to it.
- Click Here for More!!!👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 -.