- Bluestacks Offline Installer for Windows 10/8.1- Installation Steps. The first method required internet connectivity and this method can be done offline without internet connectivity. I’m demonstrating these steps on Windows 8.1 computer, therefore it should work fine on Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista too.
- Each instance of BlueStacks, which includes the main instance, requires at least 1 processor core and 2 GB of RAM. As a minimum, you want at least 1 processor core and 2GB of RAM to keep your operating system up and running. You can and should set these as showing in the above screen shot.
For a PC with 1GB RAM, should I install 32 Bit or 64 Bit. Answered Sep 19 '11 at 15:09.Bluestacks For Windows 7 Ultimate 32 BitBluestacks For Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit autocad. 2015 Bluestacks free download for windows 7 32 bit 1gb ram To be. So, this was the trick to install Bluestacks with 1 GB RAM or without graphic card in your Windows PC. If you have any query related to this article, feel free to ask me by commenting below. If it helps you then return us the favor by sharing it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus.
Download Bluestacks For Windows 7 1 Gb Ram
How to install Bluestacks with 1 GB RAM or Without Graphic Card:
Bluestacks For Windows 7 64 Bit 1gb Ram Without Graphic Card
It is quite simple to install Bluestacks with 1 GB RAM or without Graphic card. You just need to tweak some settings Bluestacks installer so that it can bypass the verification test of 2 GB RAM. It would then successfully be installed in your 1 GB RAM PC. Below is the detailed step-by-step procedure install Bluestacks in your low specs system:
Steps to install Bluestacks in low specs system:
- At first, download Bluestacks Offline installer from this page – Download Bluestacks Offline installer.
NOTE: This trick only works on Offline installer not on Split installer.
- Now, download and install Orca Software from this link – Download Orca.
- After finishing the installation of Orca, go to the Bluestacks offline installer file which you have downloaded from the above link.
- Right click on the Bluestacks offline installer file and select “Edit with Orca” as shown in the below image.
- It would open the window of Orca. Click on “Launch Condition” on your left side and select “Installed OR Physical Memory >= 1024” Condition as shown in the below image. Delete this option and press OK.
- Now, go to “InstallExecuteSequence” and select “CheckMsiSignature” as shown in the below image. Delete this option also and press OK.
- Now, go to “Property” and double click on the “TRUE” value of GLMODE. Replace it with FALSE and press Enter.
- Now, Click on the Save button icon and close Orca software.
- That’s it you are done. Now, try installing Bluestacks from the saved Offline installer setup file. Hopefully, it will run in your system successfully this time.
Alternative method to Install Bluestacks with 1 GB RAM or without Graphic card:
Well if you do not want to fall in the above long procedure. You could also download the edited version of Bluestacks offline installer (127.67 MB). There is no need to change any settings during the process of installation. You just have to download it and follow the onscreen instructions to install Bluestacks without any hassles.
Download link of Bluestacks edited version:
DISCLAIMER NOTE: The methods mentioned above will have some consequences. You are going par the hardware tendency of your system. So, it is possible that there would be some lags in your system after this.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on installing Bluestacks with 1 GB RAM:
- My Screen goes black after opening Bluestacks: As your PC has < 1 GB RAM and no onboard graphics, therefore, it might be possible that your screen would go black . But don’t worry. Just restart Bluestacks or your system and try opening Bluestacks again. Most of the time it solves the problem. If it also does not solve your problem then uninstall Bluestacks and reinstall it again. Then, try to run it.
- The Bluestacks get hung and slows down my PC: You could not do anything for it. Just wait for some time. If takes longer time then open Task Manager and close Bluestacks. Then, reopen it.
- I can not download any apps: Try using GetJar or 1 Mobile to download apps. If it does not work then use apk files of apps.
So, this was the trick to install Bluestacks with 1 GB RAM or without graphic card in your Windows PC. If you have any query related to this article, feel free to ask me by commenting below. If it helps you then return us the favor by sharing it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Thank You.