Bluestacks 1 free download - Apple Safari, Stronghold 1, Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and many more programs.
- The beta version comes with a range of new updates, including BlueStack’s latest HyperG Graphics System. This, in turn, makes the functionality of games run smoother as well as faster. In addition to this, there is a range of new improvements brought by the Android N version itself. BlueStacks Android N.
- BlueStacks 4 64-Bit Beta. On January 17, 2019, BlueStacks released a 64-bit version of BlueStacks 4 via its early access program. This version runs on a 64-bit version of Android 7.1.2 which allows for improved performance, and more efficient memory usage. The prerequisites for running this build include running a 64-bit version of Windows 8.
- Download BlueStacks App Player beta-1 - BlueStacks App Player lets you run apps from your phone fast and fullscreen on Windows and Mac.Over 5 million people.
- BlueStacks App Player 0.7.3.2605 Beta Listed on: File size: 139.89 MB Release status: Changes in version.
If you’ve ever wished you could get Android apps on your Windows computer, you will soon be able to thanks to BlueStacks. The company has announced that its App Player for PC has entered beta-1. App Player allows users to play full-screen Android apps on Windows XP, Vista, and 7 machines. App Player software uses the company’s patent pending Layercake tech.
That Layercake tech is what allows the Android apps to run on x86 computers. App Player will also allow apps written for the ARM processor, including Angry Birds Space and Fruit Ninja as well as apps that are designed to use hardware graphics. Those capabilities weren’t part of the alpha test version that was offered last year.
The alpha test was conducted in late 2011 and attracted over million users. Some of the biggest app developers out there collaborated with BlueStacks in the alpha test, including the developers behind Fruit Ninja and others. The potential market for apps on Windows computers is huge with over 1 billion devices in use around the world.
“Layercake is a disruptive technology that enables PC manufacturers to bring the best of the Android ecosystem to their customers. It also leverages the advanced graphics capabilities of AMD APU and GPU platforms,” said Manju Hegde, corporate vice president, Content, Applications and Solutions at AMD (NYSE: AMD). We are excited to work with BlueStacks to make the emerging Android mobile apps market part of the broader computing arena, especially given that the beta-1 version has been localized for 10 different countries.”
1. initrd-betahack.img ***INCLUDED***
2. ramdisk.img ***INCLUDED***
3. system.img *NOT INCLUDED*
4. su.x86 ***INCLUDED***
5. BlueRegistryMOD ***INCLUDED***
2) DOWNLOAD SYSTEM.IMG FROM HERE
Where the registry key says ENTER-YOUR-GUID-HERE you need to enter the number (with
'BootParameters'='root=/dev/sda1 SRC=/android DATA=/dev/sdc1 SDCARD=/dev/sdd1 GUID=8dfcb602-4b7d-11e1-9dc9-f3dea6cb4293 armApps=true GlMode=1 OEM=BlueStacks '
THIS IS THE PROCESS:
Make sure to exit BlueStacks before proceeding1. Paying attention to the guidelines above, place the following files in their correct location – this includes initrd-betahack.img, ramdisk.img, and system.img.
2. After finding your GUID and making the appropriate changes to BlueRegistryMOD.reg in 2(two) places, run the registry file.
3. Start/restart BlueStacks – go to the Start menu>type Start Bluestacks
4. Start adb on your computer
***You should get message: “adbd is already running as root”***
adb shell rm /system/xbin/su
adb push su.x86 /system/xbin/su
***su.x86 must be copied in the ADB folder you have downloaded and extracted above. ***
adb shell chmod 6711 /system/xbin/su
adb shell mount -o ro,remount t-ext4 /dev/sdb1 /system
Restart BlueStacks – go to the Start menu>type Start BlueStacks
Bluestacks Beta Version
Verify root using a tool like Root Check. I suggest Root Check Pro because it will point you to what the problem is if you do NOT have root.
Verify read/write access using a tool like Root Explorer.