- Adobe Reader 9.0 Free Download
- Adobe Reader 8 Or Higher Free Download Mac Os
- Adobe 8 Standard Free Download
Adobe Reader for Mac includes a feature that allows you to print the document in question directly on the interface. With Adobe Reader for Mac, you can sign a PDF document that is not protected. This program comes with a user-friendly interface making it easy to handle. The program is completely free and widely used all around the globe.
Mac OS X (Intel, PPC)
Author / Product:
Adobe Systems Inc / Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Mac
- Thanks to this program you can read PDF files, comment on them and annotate in a simple way.; Adobe Reader for Mac includes a feature that allows you to print the document in question directly on the interface.; With Adobe Reader for Mac, you can sign a PDF document that is not protected.; This program comes with a user-friendly interface making it easy to handle.
- Adobe Reader is a PDF viewing app for Mac OS X. It allows you to open PDF files, browse them and print them. It doesn't really have any features that allow you to create a PDF file or any content whatsoever. On Windows, Adobe Reader is arguably the most popular PDF reader. For Mac, however, I don't think this is as much popular.
New modern interface
Acrobat Reader DC for macOS has a new modern look. This includes a full set of commenting tools to add sticky notes, highlight text, and use lines, shapes, and stamps on your PDFs.
View and annotate PDF files
With Acrobat Reader DC for Mac, you can do even more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools.
Open once, read anywhere
With Mobile Link, recently viewed files are easy to access from all of your computers, web browsers, and mobile devices — regardless of where you last viewed them.
Convert PDFs to Word
Additional Adobe Document Cloud services are just a click away. Inside Reader, you can subscribe to activate additional capabilities to create PDF files and export them to Word or Excel.
Fill, sign, and send PDF forms
Say goodbye to paper forms. Instead, type responses on your PDF form. Add your e-signature. Submit the form electronically. And save a copy for your records.
Manage software rollouts and standards compliance
Use Adobe and Microsoft tools to manage and deploy updates. Get support for a wide range of document security standards. Extend Reader functionality using the free Acrobat SDK.
Also Available: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows
Acrobat DC. It’s how the world gets work done.
View, sign, comment on, and share PDFs for free.
Click here for troubleshooting information.
Please select your operating system and language to download Acrobat Reader.
A version of Reader is not available for this configuration.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.
And now, it's connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
It's the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
GET MORE OUT OF ACROBAT:
Adobe Reader 9.0 Free Download
The leading PDF viewer to print, sign, and annotate PDFs.
Do everything you can do in Acrobat Reader, plus create, protect, convert and edit your PDFs with a 7-day free trial. Continue viewing PDFs after trial ends.